Trey Smith Press Conference Live Video [HE'S COMING BACK!]

Boom!!!

Our O-Line is about to be nasty along with Mays.

What a great young man Trey has become.

Yeah, well Mays will have to sit out next year. As to Trey, this was no surprise to me. His health issues might have not caused talking head draft projections from putting him in the top two rounds. But on draft day? Give the teams one good reason to drop him down. And as good as Trey is, that is a very big reason. Just hope this is past him next season. And in 21? Top five pick. Go Vols.

Yeah, well Mays will have to sit out next year. As to Trey, this was no surprise to me. His health issues might have not caused talking head draft projections from putting him in the top two rounds. But on draft day? Give the teams one good reason to drop him down. And as good as Trey is, that is a very big reason. Just hope this is past him next season. And in 21? Top five pick. Go Vols.
Mays will get immediate eligibility

Reactions: Remy and Volanta

And where did you read that? Seeking and his lawyer is confident? Yeah, The NCAA is going to have a say. Unless you are going up there personally to....do whatever you are going to do to make this happen, I will believe that when it is announced.

Reactions: Volanta

And where did you read that? Seeking and his lawyer is confident? Yeah, The NCAA is going to have a say. Unless you are going up there personally to....do whatever you are going to do to make this happen, I will believe that when it is announced.

Well you were speaking in absolutes so I decided to as well. I suppose we should both preface our assertions with IMO. Nevertheless, I hope you are wrong and I am right. GO VOLS!

Reactions: Volanta
Well you were speaking in absolutes so I decided to as well. I suppose we should both preface our assertions with IMO. Nevertheless, I hope you are wrong and I am right. GO VOLS!

In the article I read before answering, it assumed he would have to sit out. There was no mention of this lawsuit. If he get approved, he gets approved. I am not going to assume he will until he does. You can sit there and say, "It is going to happen" all you want. I was stating what was reported. You were stating big hopes. I suppose you should preface yourself back to the here and now, and not to Fantasy Island.

Im thinking the impending lawsuit may become a leverage item in these negotiations to bypass the eligibility issue. These boys are gonna be PAID down the road as pros. Kevin may be just biting a bullet now so they can play together. I hope it plays out in their favor. I'll admit I wasn;t happy when Cade left town. I called him turncoat, traitor and other things for his lack of loyalty. But after hearing all the story about Butch and Co, I understand now. I hope this all happens for them and the team.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
In the article I read before answering, it assumed he would have to sit out. There was no mention of this lawsuit. If he get approved, he gets approved. I am not going to assume he will until he does. You can sit there and say, "It is going to happen" all you want. I was stating what was reported. You were stating big hopes. I suppose you should preface yourself back to the here and now, and not to Fantasy Island.

In the here and now I was posting from I knew of the lawsuit, as did many in this thread. Sorry if the one article you had read didn’t bring you up to speed. No hard feelings though.

Reactions: vollygirl

VN Store

Back