Trey Smith Has Been Named Semifinalist For Collegiate Man Of The Year

Shoop has been out for a while
did not want to start a thread
how do I go about changing my username?

go Trey

You can't. It's like the heart tattoo with "Angela", memento of a boozy, lurid weekend in Vegas with the life-vacating, raze it to the ground if you dump me-succubus you married and divorced in a 36 hour span. You have an estranged son named Angelo and 17 annums of child support ahead.

A reminder to not do that again.

You can't. It's like the heart tattoo with "Angela", memento of a boozy, lurid weekend in Vegas with the life-vacating, raze it to the ground if you dump me-succubus you married and divorced in a 36 hour span. You have an estranged son named Angelo and 17 annums of child support ahead.

A reminder to not do that again.
images.jpg

Dont change it. Live with your shame.
I've had to do it basically my entire VN life.

"05_never_again" is in reference to the 2005 season and how it should happen never again. I can play the "2005 was different, we were actually expected to be good that year" card, but the handle has still aged really poorly.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I've had to do it basically my entire VN life.

"05_never_again" is in reference to the 2005 season and how it should happen never again. I can play the "2005 was different, we were actually expected to be good that year" card, but the handle has still aged really poorly.
That was the year we had the "best o-line in the country" preseason right?

That was the year we had the "best o-line in the country" preseason right?
Not sure, but I definitely remember Gerald Riggs being on people's "dark horse" Heisman lists.

A big part of what made it so frustrating is how big of a headfake that LSU win was. We looked flat and awful during the season opener against UAB, then lost to Florida, and people thought we might have been really overrated. Then had that insane comeback to beat #4 LSU in Death Valley. Everybody thought we had righted the ship and it still was going to be a great season after that game.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Not sure, but I definitely remember Gerald Riggs being on people's "dark horse" Heisman lists.

A big part of what made it so frustrating is how big of a headfake that LSU win was. We looked flat and awful during the season opener against UAB, then lost to Florida, and people thought we might have been really overrated. Then had that insane comeback to beat #4 LSU in Death Valley. Everybody thought we had righted the ship and it still was going to be a great season after that game.
Careful, without proper internet sources your memory might be called into question here

Reactions: VolinMC
With all his adversity this award would be totally appropriate and deserving. He hustles every play and sometimes plays through the whistle.

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back