Treasure Hunt top 12

It’ll be between Louisville and Mississippi State for her services and her teammate Cordosa is UCONN’s to lose!

The negativity surrounding the program right now has completely turned her off! :( she’s definitely not coming to Tennessee and I can say that with 100% confidence!

Reactions: cutiepie5
It’ll be between Louisville and Mississippi State for her services and her teammate Cordosa is UCONN’s to lose!

The negativity surrounding the program right now has completely turned her off! :( she’s definitely not coming to Tennessee and I can say that with 100% confidence!
She would be better off not dealing with Holly

Reactions: TenUhSee
We need a coach that can improve players, and coach a team to be sound and disciplined and aggressive at the same time. Holly has never did that. GBO!

I can get and understand the disgruntled feelings towards Holly Warlick. You can have those feelings towards her. Warlick is an adult and in the spotlight and it comes with the territory. BUT I CAN NOT understand or comprehend how "lady vol fans" can go after and try and rip apart a program that was built by Pat Summitt. It's one thing to go after Holly but leave the program alone. Get the hell off this website and stop following lady vol basketball if you are done with the program. You are blatantly giving Pat Summitt the middle finger if you are trying to not have good basketball recruits come and play at Tennessee. You should be ashamed of yourself for that.

I am not a Holly supporter. She has lost control. I do believe she is not helping our program. I do think she needs to do the right thing for the sake of the program that Pat built. I personally believe she is doing harm to the program. I believe, from an image perception, Holly is doing the same negativity as just as some of the spectators.

BUT, I am a Tennessee Lady Vol basketball program supporter and I will support the players and the program. I will not go around and try and destroy recruiting the top players from coming to Tennessee. I want this program to be successful. I want players to come in and experience what it's like to be a Lady Vol, to compete for a national championship, and play in front of the best fans.

You can be a program supporter and not be Holly supporter. It's possible, many of us are, that's why we are still here. You can go after the coach, that's fine. But to go after potential players, I believe that is an insult to Pat Summitt and her program. Holly is doing enough damage, let's not add more.

I can get and understand the disgruntled feelings towards Holly Warlick. You can have those feelings towards her. Warlick is an adult and in the spotlight and it comes with the territory. BUT I CAN NOT understand or comprehend how "lady vol fans" can go after and try and rip apart a program that was built by Pat Summitt. It's one thing to go after Holly but leave the program alone. Get the hell off this website and stop following lady vol basketball if you are done with the program. You are blatantly giving Pat Summitt the middle finger if you are trying to not have good basketball recruits come and play at Tennessee. You should be ashamed of yourself for that.

I am not a Holly supporter. She has lost control. I do believe she is not helping our program. I do think she needs to do the right thing for the sake of the program that Pat built. I personally believe she is doing harm to the program. I believe, from an image perception, Holly is doing the same negativity as just as some of the spectators.

BUT, I am a Tennessee Lady Vol basketball program supporter and I will support the players and the program. I will not go around and try and destroy recruiting the top players from coming to Tennessee. I want this program to be successful. I want players to come in and experience what it's like to be a Lady Vol, to compete for a national championship, and play in front of the best fans.

You can be a program supporter and not be Holly supporter. It's possible, many of us are, that's why we are still here. You can go after the coach, that's fine. But to go after potential players, I believe that is an insult to Pat Summitt and her program. Holly is doing enough damage, let's not add more.

LOL ! Go Away

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

That's just not true from what I hear.

You're welcome to go away:rolleyes:

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Can't believe anyone that cared the least bit for the Lady Vols would post something like this on a public forum. Just go ahead and rip the program to shreds so it can fall further. SMDH.

The post above was mainly used as sarcasm purposes there hoss. Just kidding around w/a sense of humor.
Seems like a lot of posters in the Lady Vols threads are very sensitive & touchy about players & coaches & can't see sarcasm when used. Take a deep breath & relax you'll be fine....the sun will rise again tomorrow too. Find a sense of humor. Not everything posted here has to be taken so seriously to be mad at others. SMDH.

Last edited:
The post above was mainly used as sarcasm purposes there hoss. Just kidding around w/a sense of humor.
Seems like a lot of posters in the Lady Vols threads are very sensitive & touchy about players & coaches & can't see sarcasm when used. Take a deep breath & relax you'll be fine....the sun will rise again tomorrow too. Find a sense of humor. Not everything posted here has to be taken so seriously to be mad at others. SMDH.
Nice backpedal. I don't believe a word of it. There was no sarcasm intended. You know it, I know it and anyone with half a brain and one eye knows it.

VN Store

Back