Travis: Tennessee Goes to Prom with its Cousin

tenor.gif

Travis is right, and honestly I'm not impressed with this hire. I expected more, and think we made a huge mistake in not hiring Hugh Freeze.

I am loyal to the school and the team, not *insert coach's name*, so I will still cheer for them on Saturdays and I am hopeful for the best outcome. Unfortunately, I think we will be involved in another search in 4-5 years. We'll see. I hope I am wrong.

Reactions: OrangeShadeOfDoom
How sad 😭 four more years of mediocre 🏈. WTF is wrong with this University not hiring a proven coach. You just can't make this stuff up. Unbelievable.

Or maybe he's trying to change the mindset because he understands the power of social media and these kids.

Hes not my first choice, or even my 10th choice, but we're powerless. We have no choice but to back our football team. You can either get on, or get off, but either way, the bus is leaving

Bus?

Did someone say Willie Taggart?

Is it actually true that we couldn't fork up enough money for Franklin?
No. The money was there. He was just never coming. The money offered was out of his league. He just did not want the job. It's cool. I turn down promotions pretty often due to quality of life vs. $$$$$.

Reactions: kcvols1
Screw Travis. He's a self serving, lying sack. That anyone thinks that his opinions are relevant is silly. He gets it wrong far more often than he gets it right

Reactions: kcvols1
Says it's a really bad hire. Says paying a 6 million dollar payout to a team that will probably hire a better coach is more than ridiculous. CFU is ok with it... most are happy, especially since they have regressed in the last 3 years... Good bye and good luck is what most of them are saying. Add that on to the fact that his staff was lackluster and he himself is a bad recruiter.... I never cared much for Clay Travis but here I think he is spot on. You can only hope for the best but I don't see it happening with this guy. As bad a hire as Pruitt.

Says it's a really bad hire. Says paying a 6 million dollar payout to a team that will probably hire a better coach is more than ridiculous. CFU is ok with it... most are happy, especially since they have regressed in the last 3 years... Good bye and good luck is what most of them are saying. Add that on to the fact that his staff was lackluster and he himself is a bad recruiter.... I never cared much for Clay Travis but here I think he is spot on. You can only hope for the best but I don't see it happening with this guy. As bad a hire as Pruitt.

I’m willing to give him a chance... but clay’s not wrong

I sincerely hope this is an upgrade over Pruitt. I think if he hires a good supporting staff and we give it some time he can turn things around. I’m trying to remain positive simply because we’ve had so much negativity around the program for so long.

However I get where you are coming from and I respect it. I’ll admit I have my doubts too because we’ve been dealt some crappy hands in the past.

Clay Travis just likes to hear himself talk. Who cares what he thinks.

We wanted a dynamic offensive coach and we got one.

If you don't like it...get on board or find a new team to cheer for. I'm sure there's still plenty of room on the Bama bandwagon.

VN Store

Back