Transgender Miss Universe Contestant Now Odds-On Favorite To Win, Has Message For Trump, World

Florida mother reveals how she is raising a gender-neutral 11-month-old baby named Sparrow as a 'Theyby' in her 'transgender household' who can decide their sex at an older age

A Florida parent who calls her one-year-old baby 'Theyby' in order to raise the infant as gender neutral so the child can decide its sex at an older age today accused Piers Morgan of 'childism' for questioning the decision.

Ari Dennis, 30, and her partner said the family was inspired to raise Sparrow without a known gender after their older child, Hazel, decided to identify as non-binary aged four after being raised as a girl.

She told Good Morning Britain: 'We do not know what Sparrow’s gender is yet and, as regards to her anatomy, we choose to keep that secret except for a small list of caregivers.'

In the interview Dennis, who lives with two people who both identify as transgender, one of whom she is married to, said she would not reveal the gender of her baby and even the birth-certificate says 'sex-unknown’.

Florida mother reveals how she is raising a gender neutral 11-month-old baby named Sparrow | Daily Mail Online
Dumb as hell

Florida mother reveals how she is raising a gender-neutral 11-month-old baby named Sparrow as a 'Theyby' in her 'transgender household' who can decide their sex at an older age

A Florida parent who calls her one-year-old baby 'Theyby' in order to raise the infant as gender neutral so the child can decide its sex at an older age today accused Piers Morgan of 'childism' for questioning the decision.

Ari Dennis, 30, and her partner said the family was inspired to raise Sparrow without a known gender after their older child, Hazel, decided to identify as non-binary aged four after being raised as a girl.

She told Good Morning Britain: 'We do not know what Sparrow’s gender is yet and, as regards to her anatomy, we choose to keep that secret except for a small list of caregivers.'

In the interview Dennis, who lives with two people who both identify as transgender, one of whom she is married to, said she would not reveal the gender of her baby and even the birth-certificate says 'sex-unknown’.

Florida mother reveals how she is raising a gender neutral 11-month-old baby named Sparrow | Daily Mail Online
Hello social services....

f57.jpg

The folks on this particular thread seem to REally keep up with this particular variation from the norm....I'm thinking you guys might protest a bit tooooo much.....curious ?....FYI - if u find yourself in the NYC area--- certain establishments in the west village and hells kitchen are the place for you! No judgment....really! You do you!

Last edited:
The folks on this particular thread seem to REally keep up with this particular variation from the norm....I'm thinking you guys might protest a bit tooooo much.....curious ?....FYI - if u find yourself in the NYC area--- certain establishments in the west village and hells kitchen are the place for you! No judgment....really! You do you!
Not judging either but you certainly seem to know quite a bit about these establishments you’re referring them too? 72 might want pics. 🤷‍♂️

Well you know newark, just setting here floating Twitter last night when that story came across (shoved down my throat) the timeline. Since there's a thread on it I wanted to bring the stupidity of this snowflake and situation to the board to share.

Nobodys judging if you get your balls waxed.

You must really love Trump then.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
What do you mean variation? Seems normal to me.

That's a pretty lame and childish retort, you know.

Reactions: Orangeburst
How many people actually know someone that's a tranny?
I don't know one and don't know if this counts......but I was in Miami a couple of years ago and had been at a "shoe show." It was around 4:00 am when we decided to get something to eat before heading back to the hotel, so we went to an IHOP. We were seated, and then the server appeared. It was a dude dressed as a woman. The first thing I noticed was the water skis he was wearing as shoes and then the Adams-apple that was protruding a couple of inches out of his neck. It was obvious......everyone knew it was a dude. The thing that puzzled me the most was.....where in the Hell does a man find a size 14-16 woman's shoe?!?!

Trans Activist Is Hosting A “Topless,” No Parents Allowed Swimming Event For Girls As Young As Twelve

A trans activist in Canada named Jessica Yaniv has been making some waves around the news as of late. He recently made the headlines for filing a lawsuit to the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal against fifteen female aestheticians who refused to give him a Brazilian wax due to their discomfort with handling male genitalia.

According to Ian Miles Cheong at Human Events, Yaniv’s lawsuit against these women for “transphobia” is a hot topic, but according to Cheong, Yaniv’s depravity goes far deeper than forcing lawsuits against innocent women who displeased him.

According to a document uncovered by Cheong, Yaniv filed a request to appear before Langley city council in order to discuss permission to host a swimming event for children as young as 12. Among the topic of discussion is that the girls who attend will be able to go “topless.”

To make this even creepier, Yaniv has also noted that parents and guardians will not be able to attend to the swimming event.

In other words, Yaniv is asking the city of Langley if he can host underage girls at a pool where they will be swimming half nude.

Trans Activist Is Hosting a "Topless," No Parents Allowed Swimming Event for Girls as Young as Twelve

Library Deletes Photos of Children Fondling Drag Queens During ‘Story Hour’

A public library has deleted photos of small children lying on top of drag queens and fondling their false breasts at a Drag Queen Story Hour.

Multnomah County Library, the library system serving Portland, Oregon, quietly removed from Flickr the photos of the Drag Queen Story Hour that took place at St. John’s Library and then circulated on Facebook, leading to a backlash.

LifeSiteNews archived the photos of a laughing Hudson lying on the floor, arms outstretched, as young children buried themselves in his body and fondled him.

Drag-Queen-Story-Hour-1-640x480.jpg

Library Deletes Photos of Children Fondling Drag Queens During ‘Story Hour’

VN Store

Back