Transgender athletes

Status
Not open for further replies.

brassie

Three female high school athletes in CT have filed a lawsuit contending that a CT Athletic Conference policy that allows biological males (identifying as female) to compete against female athletes. The female students are saying that the competition is unfair (two transgender males have won all of their HS track meets against females) and violates Title IX. The CIAC contends that allowing biological males to compete against females is compliant with both state and federal law. The ACLU said it would seek to join the lawsuit to defend the interests of transgender student athletes.

Is this the future? If so how long before some WCBB coach recruits a 7' transgender male?

Three female high school athletes in CT have filed a lawsuit contending that a CT Athletic Conference policy that allows biological males (identifying as female) to compete against female athletes. The female students are saying that the competition is unfair (two transgender males have won all of their HS track meets against females) and violates Title IX. The CIAC contends that allowing biological males to compete against females is compliant with both state and federal law. The ACLU said it would seek to join the lawsuit to defend the interests of transgender student athletes.

Is this the future? If so how long before some WCBB coach recruits a 7' transgender male?
I would guess not long on recruiting and will add about the dumbest think I ever heard. One day all this will end!!

Reactions: Dube and krichunaka
At one time thought it had already happened.
OIP.zkSiZ5i75JanS-ADT5OaSgHaK7

At some point, there's going to be a biological female get seroiusly hurt in a contact sport by a biological male identifying as a female, and when that happens, it will open up lawsuits like crazy. Pandora's box, this is...

Let me start by saying live your life however you choose to. Having said that men have absolutely no business playing all female sports. It creates a huge advantage from a lot of different angles. I understand we live in a PC world where all should be fair game but come on at the end of the day they just want an easy way to a trophy. If they were worth a damn in sports they’d compete at the mens level.

Go ahead and torch me I know it’s coming...

Let me start by saying live your life however you choose to. Having said that men have absolutely no business playing all female sports. It creates a huge advantage from a lot of different angles. I understand we live in a PC world where all should be fair game but come on at the end of the day they just want an easy way to a trophy. If they were worth a damn in sports they’d compete at the mens level.

Go ahead and torch me I know it’s coming...

For me when it comes to athletics, fairness in competition trumps inclusivity every time. Look at the photo and tell me that it's a level playing field - 3 Connecticut female athletes file federal discrimination complaint over transgender competition

Last edited:
For me when it comes to athletics, fairness in competition trumps inclusivity every time.

Agreed! I am a track coach and if I took my high school athlete who is a male and is pretty good (not the best in the nation or even the state) for a guy and put him in a female race he would be running in the olympics! It is just a different playing field.

This is a great discussion thread but let’s not use it for personal attacks (that’s not directed at you) on how people look🤔

Let’s be better than that especially with everything we have going on today😁

Agreed! I am a track coach and if I took my high school athlete who is a male and is pretty good (not the best in the nation or even the state) for a guy and put him in a female race he would be running in the olympics! It is just a different playing field.

This is a great discussion thread but let’s not use it for personal attacks (that’s not directed at you) on how people look🤔

Let’s be better than that especially with everything we have going on today😁
Personal attacks like using the word “tranny”. Maybe the poster didn‘t know that is considered a slur?

Reactions: travis929
Personal attacks like using the word “tranny”. Maybe the poster didn‘t know that is considered a slur?

I mean the ones that are jokingly ... I HOPE... posting pictures of current athletes and calling them Transgender or “Tranny”.

Call me a bleeding heart or whatever you want but I don’t think taking some pics of athletes and joking about them being transgender is even ok... why make a joke out of a group of people? I am not going to call anyone transgender who isn’t. Because to me that isn’t a joke or funny at all. I am sure it was in jest though.

At some point, there's going to be a biological female get seroiusly hurt in a contact sport by a biological male identifying as a female, and when that happens, it will open up lawsuits like crazy. Pandora's box, this is...

It already has. In MMA they let some dude fight as a woman. He ended up breaking a girl's eye socket causing permanent damage. I don't know the outcome.

This has the potential to totally unravel the Title 9 ruling for Women!

What's to stop a program from going out and getting 4* or better men, having them identify as women and go on to totally dominate women's basketball, softball, volleyball, etc.

It would also kill the ratings if those cuties on Volleyball got replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back