Transfers this weekend

Not buying the Gator wishful thinking on Campbell, either. Predict an epic trifecta!
Yep, if Campbell were younger I may think he would elect to stay in-state, but since he is older and more mature, we have starting spot up for grabs and are in better shape as a program. I think we land him. Will see.

Yep, if Campbell were younger I may think he would elect to stay in-state, but since he is older and more mature, we have starting spot up for grabs and are in better shape as a program. I think we land him. Will see.
We have an advantage in OL coaching that hasn't existed since the Fulmer days. Someone will bring up the one-off with Pittman, but we didn't benefit in that small window.

Is there a website that does crystal ball predictions on portal transfers?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Thornton announcing at 12:00 CST, Lott at 3:00, Campbell at 6:00...

I don't know much about Lott and Campbell. Where are they from and were they starters at previous schools?

Thornton seems like someone who can help us but I'm not expecting him to be an upgrade over Bru, Squirrel, and Keyton.

I don't know much about Lott and Campbell. Where are they from and were they starters at previous schools?

Thornton seems like someone who can help us but I'm not expecting him to be an upgrade over Bru, Squirrel, and Keyton.
I think he has more upside than Keyton, but won't be better right away.

Reactions: bpalmer28

Campbell started at Miami and was excellent.

He has all the intangibles you’d want from a WR….wait till he gets in this offense with Pope and Heup😎

Reactions: Tennessee Cowboy
That’s a great site that shows what HAS happened when and where players have transferred.
But I didn’t see any crystal ball predictions for where players MIGHT go.

So sorry to disappoint you...I mean...when those of us who've been here a long time try to help with such random demands for more information, from such important Members like yourself...it really hurts when we stumble and don't accomplish providing EXACTLY what you were demanding, and too preoccupied to search the internet for yourself. For this, I am TRULY sorry. I should have known better. And as a matter of fact, what you've asked for just might not exist, since the Transfer Portal exist for a very limited time (compared to the multi-year traditional recruiting process which has created its own economy of various websites, blogs, vlogs, etc. dedicated to such. IN FACT...there is EVEN a COMPLETE Forum on this very site tha DEALS specifically with Recruiting, Rumors, & your coveted "Crystal Ball Projections". But...maybe...just MAYBE...such "Crystal Ball projections" DON'T exist for this new transfer Portal...so...MAYBE...YOU should start s site providing it. It could be called www.Vfl2407hasgotcrystalballs.com.

VN Store

Back