Transfers that’d still have eligibility had they stayed

Really tall, highly skilled players are pretty rare and most with size will be projects. Uros has been hated on relentlessly by the VN degenerate trolls. But he’s really just TN’s 4th ever true (regular) 7 footer (Boerwinkle, Kosmalski, Hamer) and he still has 2.5 years of eligibility. I loved how he’s diving on the floor for loose basketballs. I love how he’s sealing off defenders to create lanes to the rim. I love how he rarely fumbles away the ball when the offense is in motion.
His “sealing off defenders to create lanes to the basket” is creating one or two layups a game for his teammates and it doesn’t show up on the stat sheet anywhere.

I was calling for him to try to dunk more when in the paint and he’s shown an increasing effort in that direction. It’s not always successful but it puts pressure on the opposition’s bigs and has drawn a couple fouls - some called and some not. He seems clumsy when he tries to finesse in the paint which may improve with more aggressive attacking of the rim.

One thing nobody can fault him for is effort or attitude. He’s clearly giving max effort and he’s 100% supporting his teammates When he’s on the floor or bench. I’m starting to think he’s going to be a serviceable 15-25 minutes a game type player before he leaves. I hope he does as he really seems like a great guy!

Did TV really catch Uros yelling an eff bomb last night? If yes, the SEC Network edited it out of the 4am replay.

His “sealing off defenders to create lanes to the basket” is creating one or two layups a game for his teammates and it doesn’t show up on the stat sheet anywhere.

I was calling for him to try to dunk more when in the paint and he’s shown an increasing effort in that direction. It’s not always successful but it puts pressure on the opposition’s bigs and has drawn a couple fouls - some called and some not. He seems clumsy when he tries to finesse in the paint which may improve with more aggressive attacking of the rim.

One thing nobody can fault him for is effort or attitude. He’s clearly giving max effort and he’s 100% supporting his teammates When he’s on the floor or bench. I’m starting to think he’s going to be a serviceable 15-25 minutes a game type player before he leaves. I hope he does as he really seems like a great guy!

Chandler needs to take advantage of that sealed off path to the rim. KC gets there but hasn’t figured out how to convert the basket regularly and he’s not getting a friendly whistle when he gets hammered.

Chandler needs to take advantage of that sealed off path to the rim. KC gets there but hasn’t figured out how to convert the basket regularly and he’s not getting a friendly whistle when he gets hammered.

Man that's the truth, I watched Vanderbilt lose to South Carolina and Pippen Jr. seems to get every freaking whistle. No clue how he's managed to get that sort of Lebron like treatment, but he never walks or charges it seems. That's a guy I'd have KC studying more if I was Barnes though cause he's the same size and has managed to figure out how to be a consistent scorer in the SEC. While not throwing up 8 or more 3 attempts a game.

Just so I can keep up here from this year alone
Fulkerson -> Graduation
Chandler -> Draft
Victor Bailey -> George Mason
BHH -> Louisville
QD ->East Carolina
Justin Powell -> ??? (Upcoming Visit to St. Bonaventure)
Tamba -> ???

VN Store

Back