Transfer Portal Thread

After picking up 2 much better big men, do they really want Tamba? If so, do they want him early?
I think so. One is likelly a one and done and the other one may be a 3 year guy. We do not want to be in the same boat we were last year with a huge deficit on the inside. Can't have too many good big guys on your team. We will be much stronger/better team this Fall.

After picking up 2 much better big men, do they really want Tamba? If so, do they want him early?
Not everyone plays Year 1, BHH is almost certainly a one and done, Fulk will be gone next year...the staff likes Tamba’s long term potential and wants to get him on campus and redshirt him and see how he develops.

Not everyone plays Year 1, BHH is almost certainly a one and done, Fulk will be gone next year...the staff likes Tamba’s long term potential and wants to get him on campus and redshirt him and see how he develops.

Yup. Playing with future pros will help with the development for sure, especially at his position and that’s why I think they are taking him early.

What’s up with Stackhouse with his best 2 players leaving? Makes me wonder if he will ever get over the hump at Vandy

Moussa Cisse the former 5 star has hit the portal. Thought he announced that he was some time ago, but Borzello just tweeted it.

He was exploring NBA options. This is a funnier outcome. Wonder if LSU is involved like they were in the recruitment. Believe we were in it too, then we faded.

What’s up with Stackhouse with his best 2 players leaving? Makes me wonder if he will ever get over the hump at Vandy
Tough for a program like that in a free agency year like this. I don’t like Vandy but he seems like a good guy and I hope he can succeed

I doubt Cisse would come here. Feels like he is going to want to start and get big minutes wherever he goes, and he’d come off the bench here. I’d love to have him but this feels like it has Will “Strong Ass Offer” Wade written all over it.

Hope I’m wrong. The SEC has had enough big time players transfer in.

I think he’d get 20-25 minutes here. Didn’t watch him very much but he was a really solid defender with great size, which we need. But I do see him looking else where. Doubt we get involved

I doubt Cisse would come here. Feels like he is going to want to start and get big minutes wherever he goes, and he’d come off the bench here. I’d love to have him but this feels like it has Will “Strong Ass Offer” Wade written all over it.

Hope I’m wrong. The SEC has had enough big time players transfer in.

He’s still raw offensively. Can defend and rebound, but he won’t be relied upon offensively unless he vastly improves.

My question is, why has tamba not announced yet? The only reason I can think is that they are still telling him to hold off to see if they can get someone through the portal

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back