Transfer Portal Thread

I think part of Fulk's problems last year was that he was playing the 5 against people superior to him in body mass and strength. I know one of his hands got beat up and was painful every time he played, and being skinny plus covid while playing the five might have been the combo that derailed him. I think he was beat up and exhausted during the year. If I were him, I would want Barnes to promise me lots of time at the 4 before I would commit to coming back. And it's not like we have a proven starting four that he would be taking minutes from.

You're right that he wouldn't be a good match with a four that is very quick, but he could be very useful against other fours. And I think Fulky surprises people with his quickness, as he does with his leaping.

It's all funny and everything, about the Pal's love affair, but he needs to get his nutritional act together and gain some good weight. I think he would surprise everyone if he would give his all, off the court, like he does on the court.

I could be wrong about all that, but that's the way it looks from my vantage point. He's had some tough breaks physically, but maybe he would be less injury prone if he ate better, and maybe spent a little more time in the weight room.

It's all funny and everything, about the Pal's love affair, but he needs to get his nutritional act together and gain some good weight. I think he would surprise everyone if he would give his all, off the court, like he does on the court.

I could be wrong about all that, but that's the way it looks from my vantage point. He's had some tough breaks physically, but maybe he would be less injury prone if he ate better, and maybe spent a little more time in the weight room.

How many tricep extensions will prevent wisdom teeth from becoming impacted and infected?

How many tricep extensions will prevent wisdom teeth from becoming impacted and infected?

More concerned about whether he is getting proper nutrition. It might help mitigate that some. Obviously, I don't know his nutrition profile. I'm just guessing based on very little actual info.

Yeah I don't think Rob considered Gurley a "big." I don't. Just because he's 6-8, I wouldn't necessarily call him a "big." He doesn't really play like one either based on this:

Sickening.

Nate Oats is going to be a huge problem for the long term. I think you can safely say that Alabama and Kentucky will probably be the class of the SEC moving forward, which is disgusting to even think about. Barnes' is going to have to step it up if he wants to win championships here. Coaching jobs like the last two seasons aren't going to get it done.

Nate Oats is going to be a huge problem for the long term. I think you can safely say that Alabama and Kentucky will probably be the class of the SEC moving forward, which is disgusting to even think about. Barnes' is going to have to step it up if he wants to win championships here. Coaching jobs like the last two seasons aren't going to get it done.

Calipari doesn’t scare me.

However, Nate Oats is the biggest threat to Barnes.

Oats needs to take a better job than Bama. They could give two sh*ts about basketball unless he likes being second fiddle to Saban.

I guarandamteeyou that Bama is paying with the big boys both with the players and what they're willing to pay a coach. They've got a system in football and it translates to basketball. They can and will spend whatever it takes to get a player.

Why would he leave? They’ll match any offer. So he wont be leaving money wise.

Unless he wants to play second fiddle to Saban, he has every reason to leave.

Bama fans don’t give a sh*t about basketball.

There’s plenty of other basketball schools with more tradition that’ll give him an offer one day.

Unless he wants to play second fiddle to Saban, he has every reason to leave.

Bama fans don’t give a sh*t about basketball.

There’s plenty of other basketball schools with more tradition that’ll give him an offer one day.

AD White hired him once. Could he hire him twice?

“Danny’s a great AD to work for," Oats said. "He gave me my start at Buffalo. He’s a very competitive, confident athletic director who at a young age took a gamble on a guy like me. Once I was there, he made sure his coaches have what they need to win. That’s from his background but he gets it. He’s ultra-competitive but he knows what it takes.”

VN Store

Back