Transfer Portal Thread

Obanor deleted his tweet so there must be some truth to Slater’s report. I don’t understand the point in lying. The other 3 are really good schools. Why try and accentuate the resume through lies?

Obanor deleted his tweet so there must be some truth to Slater’s report. I don’t understand the point in lying. The other 3 are really good schools. Why try and accentuate the resume through lies?
They probably had reached out so he just included them, same concept as in football guys putting hats on the table for schools they don’t really have commitable offers from.

They probably had reached out so he just included them, same concept as in football guys putting hats on the table for schools they don’t really have commitable offers from.
Bama offer for Obanor is very commitable. Arguably the transfer outside of Kofi this cycle. They just never really had a chance in it as he was already oned in on a couple schools. Probably going to Arkansas, Mussleman was his favorite head coach recruiting him as a recruit and they have continued that relationship.

Bama offer for Obanor is very commitable. Arguably the transfer outside of Kofi this cycle. They just never really had a chance in it as he was already oned in on a couple schools. Probably going to Arkansas, Mussleman was his favorite head coach recruiting him as a recruit and they have continued that relationship.

They didn’t offer him, so no, it definitely wasn’t.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
Yeah but I will take a W where I can. Shackleford was 1st team All-SEC last year I think, even tho our all conference teams have 8 players per team for some reason
2nd team, but Quinerly missed a few games which probably hurt him…as a fan of another team I would rather they have lost Quinerly than Shackelford.

Most Arkansas insiders think it's Texas Tech, one of their assistants recruited him to ORU and he would get more minutes there

VN Store

Back