Transfer portal list

Will try to keep this list updated. Feel free to drop any names missing, returning, or incoming.

Outgoing Offense:
QB- Jarrett Guarantano
QB- Kasim Hill
QB- JT Shrout
OL- Wanya Morris
OL- Jahmir Johnson
OL- Jarious Abercrombie
RB- Ty Chandler
RB- Eric Gray
TE- Jordan Allen
TE- Jackson Lowe
WR- Brandon Johnson
WR- Isiah Montgomery

Outgoing Defense:
LB- Henry To'o To'o
LB- Deandre Johnson
LB- JJ Peterson
LB- Kivon Bennett
LB- Quavaris Crouch
LB- Nyles Gaddy
DE- Savion Williams
DE- Ethan Rinke
CB- Baylen Buchanan
S- Key Lawrence

Incoming offense:

QB- Herndon Hooker

Incoming defense:
DE- Big Kat Bryant

Holy smokes... is this final? I.e. once you’re “in the portal” you’re locked in to be headed elsewhere? That’s a ton of players.

In other news I’ve been spending too much time in the FF. It’s a desolate wasteland of anger and negativity over there.

Last edited:
Reactions: windrider
Holy smokes... is this final? I.e. once you’re “in the portal” you’re locked in to be headed elsewhere? That’s a ton of players.

In other news I’ve been spending too much time in the FF. It’s a desolate wasteland of anger and negativity over there.

No, guys can opt in and out of the portal seemingly at will. It appears to only be final once you enroll in a new school because you also don't sign a second NLI.

No, guys can opt in and out of the portal seemingly at will. It appears to only be final once you enroll in a new school because you also don't sign a second NLI.
My understanding is that once someone enters the portal, the original school is no longer bound to honor that person's financial aid so changing your mind and being able to return to your original team is not guaranteed.

Bitch move
His high school coach who he was going to follow here got fired, that has to be a huge part of the reason he was coming here. I just went over to one of the Sooner boards and couldn't get confirmation though they still think they are getting him. Who knows atm?

His high school coach who he was going to follow here got fired, that has to be a huge part of the reason he was coming here. I just went over to one of the Sooner boards and couldn't get confirmation though they still think they are getting him. Who knows atm?
You're right.. I just hate all this flip flopping. We want players who are bout it, bout it and want to run through the T and rock the orange for the rest of their collegiate career.

You're right.. I just hate all this flip flopping. We want players who are bout it, bout it and want to run through the T and rock the orange for the rest of their collegiate career.
I hear you man, if I could snap my fingers we'd go back to the pre-BCS college football set up. I remember being a kid and seeing us go to the Sugar Bowl and beat Miami it was like winning the national championship. The game was more pure, or at least it seemed that way.

VN Store

Back