Transfer portal discussion

A lot of people are upset that there hasn't been this big explosion of top '23 recruits committing with the on field success we're having. I think this is by design as far as the staff goes. I think they are saving spots for the portal and using our succes for the '24 and '25 classes. No inside info. Just a guess. I think they really like our class so far and the guys we're still in on.

A lot of people are upset that there hasn't been this big explosion of top '23 recruits committing with the on field success we're having. I think this is by design as far as the staff goes. I think they are saving spots for the portal and using our succes for the '24 and '25 classes. No inside info. Just a guess. I think they really like our class so far and the guys we're still in on.
We have plenty of commits for 23. And many good players are coming with this class. What the recruitings newbs don't get is that the winning we are doing now will impact the 24-25 classes more than this year. And it has definitely helped with this years class in a positive way.

I think the coaches will have to make some tough decisions on kids wanting to come back.

Guessing some will want to portal out on their own, may find a few who qualify for medical, and WONDER if some way down the charts could take some VFL NIL money to be student analysts. Less work and sweat if we can make it cost neutral. Seems like a good use of money.

Get an elite rb, wr, te, tackle, de, dt, lb, corner and safety to transfer. That's 9 transfers and if they're elite, Tennessee will be.

VN Store

Back