Tourny time

cwbytruckers

Tell me who you would like to see in Tennessee's region and whom you hope we avoid and why.

I'm hoping we see Duke. I hate that team amd would love to give them a beat down.

Hoping we avoid Michigan, Iowa and Purdue. Michigan and Iowa for the most part their offense scares me. But Purdue just because I hate seeing teams we have played recently in the tourny. I like fresh faces and new teams.

Tell me who you would like to see in Tennessee's region and whom you hope we avoid and why.

I'm hoping we see Duke. I hate that team amd would love to give them a beat down.

Hoping we avoid Michigan, Iowa and Purdue. Michigan and Iowa for the most part their offense scares me. But Purdue just because I hate seeing teams we have played recently in the tourny. I like fresh faces and new teams.
I think Michigan, with their center, might present a huge problem, and Gonzaga is very good. Timme is very good, but athletically has some weaknesses. Michigan, to me, is going to be very tough.

We can beat anybody, though.

Reactions: cwbytruckers
I think Michigan, with their center, might present a huge problem, and Gonzaga is very good. Timme is very good, but athletically has some weaknesses. Michigan, to me, is going to be very tough.

We can beat anybody, though.
Especially if we straighten out our defense. Got to be able to stop the drive the lane to the basket.

Here's the 2021 NCAA Tournament Opening Bracket that i want Tennessee in

Indianapolis

#7 Virginia
#10 Purdue

#2 Tennessee
#15 Cleveland State

Reactions: cwbytruckers
I want to avoid Gonzaga, Baylor and Michigan in our region. I would thoroughly enjoy having a run to the Final 4 beating Duke, North Carolina and Kentucky. They all are having down years so seems ripe for the pickin.

If they can find any angle at all to put them in they will make it. They are too good for ticket sales and tv ratings. Kind of like Notre Dame and the football playoffs.
If Kentucky finishes 13-12 the NCAA will at the very least have them in the Play In Game in the NCAA Tournament.

VN Store

Back