Tourney Pick'Em

thanks YV...sounds cool, and we can all celebrate when our Vols win it all...ok, a little biased...:D

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in and I'm back. Took me a few days to get over that loss to effing Pearl and Auburn. It absolutely crushed me. I refused to watch any college basketball until today. Didn't listen to the local sport's radio stations until yesterday. I really want the Vols to win the SEC Tournament for the first time since '79(?) and I think they will. This team is good enough and will ease the hurt from missing out on back to back SEC regular season championships.

I changed the name of my bracket so that u all know it's The Dog. I wish everyone else would use their VN user's name, too. I don't know u all's real names so I have no idea who's who

Can't remember my dadgum yahoo password...
Maybe I will be in tomorrow. I have created my own mathematical formula to pick the winners. I had to over rule the formula a couple times because I just could NOT bring myself to make that pick. My bracket will be either the most comical thing of the year, or genius.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back