tourney mvp???

chaseutvols

The game switched to Oregon/Arizona as soon as it went final... Is there an all-tourney team or tourney mvp? If so, did any Vols win those awards?

The game switched to Oregon/Arizona as soon as it went final... Is there an all-tourney team or tourney mvp? If so, did any Vols win those awards?
Harris made the all-tournament team. Hopson won the MVP.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Harris made the all-tournament team. Hopson won the MVP.
I think they got that one backwards, but the only trophy that matters is the one with "2010 NIT Season Tip-Off Champions" on it.

I think they got that one backwards, but the only trophy that matters is the one with "2010 NIT Season Tip-Off Champions" on it.

i disagree, hopson without a doubt deserved that trophy...harris definitely started the games stronger, but hopson clearly finished the games MUCH stronger

Hopson played well, I have no problem with him getting the MVP.....and hat I agree man, the trophy that matters is the one with "2010 NIT Season Tip-Off Champions"

Eh, I think as well as Hops played in the 2nd half of the championship game, it woulda been hard to give it to anyone else.

Doesn't much matter...the MVP of the tourney was really team defense anyway. Tonight's half-court D was a thing of beauty.

Harris just has that "it" factor that is always talked about.

Harris just has that "it" factor that is always talked about.

Has been disappearing for long stretches of second halves. Part coaching, part player.

Hopson should get MVP for his defense/rebounding in the VCU game. Without that, we lose.

Hopson accepting the trophy

kid.jpg

Where is Skylar?

And who is "Team Jacob" to the right of Scotty? He was chillin on the bench like he owned 98% stock in TN earlier.

What is the team gift? A ring or watch? They are all holding boxes of some sort.

I have not seen that trophy out of S. Pearl's hands in multiple pictures. They were honored at the football game today and he was still holding it haha

VN Store

Back