Tough luck for…

VolMarine1371

For Ally Shipman. Why did she decide to transfer, and of places Alabama? It wasn’t like she wasn’t getting playing time and wasn’t one of the top players on the team. Having her this year would have made this lineup even better. But instead she took the Henry To'oTo'o route and they both suffered the same fate.
Too bad Ally wasn’t a diehard Vol like her sister Madison.

For Ally Shipman. Why did she decide to transfer, and of places Alabama? It wasn’t like she wasn’t getting playing time and wasn’t one of the top players on the team. Having her this year would have made this lineup even better. But instead she took the Henry To'oTo'o route and they both suffered the same fate.
Too bad Ally wasn’t a diehard Vol like her sister Madison.
From what I understand she had no friends on the team.When her boyfriend bolted to Cal.she had alienated her teammates so much she really had no choice but to leave. Don't know this as factual, but what I was told.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
From what I understand she had no friends on the team.When her boyfriend bolted to Cal.she had alienated her teammates so much she really had no choice but to leave. Don't know this as factual, but what I was told.
Turned out not to be the player everyone thought she would be anyway. Madison was much better soft ball player. Everything turned out fine for all involved.

Turned out not to be the player everyone thought she would be anyway. Madison was much better soft ball player. Everything turned out fine for all involved.
What you stated is also a big part of why she left. She was in Madison’s shadow and you can be from the same family and not have the same work ethic or ability. Everyone expected Madison and ended up with Ally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt
That is a correct assessment. She's apparently found happiness at Bama so good for her.

VN Store

Back