TOUCHDOWN

Wow!

Finally something happened

2pts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Schaffer!!!!!

Ainge good throw

Keep interchanging, it's working

Originally posted by OrangeCrush18@Oct 30, 2004 1:06 PM
I agree, use them both. It's working so roll with it.

We are lucky to be tied!!!!

Yep, could easily be 28 to 8. Give the defense credit, they kept that from happing.

Whoot whoot!

After a first half like that, we're lucky that its tied.

We get the ball first in the second. :thumbsup:

We're in good shape. We have the momentum and we get the ball back. We need to come out, drive downfield, and score. That'd make a big statement and keep the momentum with us. So far this game has been all defense.

uMMM TOUUUUUCCHHHHHHHDOOOOWWWWNNNNN

Ainge tooo. This double qbing is working quite well!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

The way Houston is running, you would think he is a little pissed about Riggs getting so much play time. I love pissed off football players!!!!!

INTERCEPTION TENNESSEE!!! That's the kind of defense we need. Y'all hear one of the commentators a minute ago? He said Tennessee's last drive was "pretty impressive." I'd call it freaking awesome! :good:

Right now I am in DC and at work if it wasn't for you guys I would be freaking out right now. I can't watch a game on a stat tracker. Well thanks for the info and keep it up. Support your troops by telling me what is going on with my VOLS

VN Store

Back