Top 3 left in the portal

Owusu, Coulibaly, and Diamond Johnson. An impressive collection including a conference tournament MVP, all freshman conference team member, and conference 2nd team member.
They are all guards although Coulibaly could play forward. Really don't think we need to add Johnson or Owusu would still think Coulibaly would be a good get because of her ability to rebound.

I'm sad for Owusu that she may be in persona non grata territory after this past season.
If she came to Tennessee that throws Powell out of playing time cause Wells is going to play. She might play some two guard as well which would cut into Strickland and Wynn not affecting Sear. I hope we just let well enough alone don't get into another playing time hassle. We could use an inside player Coulibaly could play that position at the four.

I would like to get Coulibaly in orange. Has 2 years to play. Also when does Kellie return from Colorado?

when does Kellie return from Colorado?
I believe the trials end Monday. Probably last workout Sunday and selections annouced Monday then everyone comes home. I believe that's the same day the recruiting dead period ends. Does the dead period also apply to the portal?

Also, Heupel has demonstrated how important culture and chemistry are to team success. In the negative, those dynamics are multiplied the fewer team members a sport carries.

So I'm not going to second-guess Kellie's assessment of potential players, no matter how productive they've been on-court. What we can see is not even half the story.

lol, u change up ur opinion every day. Good thing if counts for nothing.
I never change up anything, show me where I said we are stacked? I said after we missed out on the other elite players, that the Spear signing was good to put us back in the same position as last season, and I also said we need another player like Coulibaly to push for a final four, this roster is still flawed.

Reactions: Deebowbear
I never change up anything, show me where I said we are stacked? I said after we missed out on the other elite players, that the Spear signing was good to put us back in the same position as last season, and I also said we need another player like Coulibaly to push for a final four, this roster is still flawed.
in your opinion that is

Reactions: Nickid1975
how many good players does it take to have a "stacked" roster ?

I think we have a solid top 8 (if key is healthy)
I think to start u will need multiple All-Americans on the roster, like UConn and Lsu. I’m not saying we have a bad roster, it’s ok but I just don’t think it can win a championship. Now I do have faith in Rickea and if she gives us legendary performances in the tournament anything is possible. I still think our bench is pretty weak, and I mean mainly for the big games, when it counts the most.

I think to start u will need multiple All-Americans on the roster, like UConn and Lsu. I’m not saying we have a bad roster, it’s ok but I just don’t think it can win a championship. Now I do have faith in Rickea and if she gives us legendary performances in the tournament anything is possible. I still think our bench is pretty weak, and I mean mainly for the big games, when it counts the most.

LSU had one star/All American and they won a national title. Iowa had one all american i believe and was a finalist. I think you have to have to talent and make the pieces fit. We have talent with 8 solid players and yes i'm including Wells until she proves me otherwise

VN Store

Back