Top 25 discrepancy

I missed you.
Wish we would just talk basketball.

No doubt mcannon, and we can always talk basketball. Anybody can disagree with me.. they just need to know they won’t talk down to me. They can’t except the fact that I expose the fraud.
But mainly, stop trying to discredit this historic program. It’s ignorant to try to negate any accomplishment of one of the greatest male or female basketball programs in history.
These schools haven’t won what TN has won. There will never be another Coach Pat Summitt.
Mostly importantly TN is still relevant today. Right now, the most talented basketball player in WCBB is Rickea J! The entire squad has Rocky Top on fire! Jordan H is building her legacy as we speak!
I’m cut from a different cloth, we stand on business.
Rocky Top is the move🧡🧡‼️

No doubt mcannon, and we can always talk basketball. Anybody can disagree with me.. they just need to know they won’t talk down to me. They can’t except the fact that I expose the fraud.
But mainly, stop trying to discredit this historic program. It’s ignorant to try to negate any accomplishment of one of the greatest male or female basketball programs in history.
These schools haven’t won what TN has won. There will never be another Coach Pat Summitt.
Mostly importantly TN is still relevant today. Right now, the most talented basketball player in WCBB is Rickea J! The entire squad has Rocky Top on fire! Jordan H is building her legacy as we speak!
I’m cut from a different cloth, we stand on business.
Rocky Top is the move🧡🧡‼️
stand on business...seriously,,,stop it with that,,,it is not gonna be a catch phrase in VolNation
fetch-regina-george.gif

outhouses not...withstanding
Yes, I went there

Last edited:
Undefeated against 8 of the 9 worst teams in the conference. Lost twice this season on our home floor. No marquee wins. A lofty preseason Top 5 ranking did nothing to inspire this team. Just focus on improvements—especially on defense, shot selection, and valuing possession of the basketball. And keep feeding RJ the rock.
We are playing much better now than we did early in the season. The improvement at the 5 position has been outstanding. I realize that Key had/has a medical problem, but she has never been a real threat on offense. We will see how they do the rest of the year and in the SEC Tournament. There is a good chance we finish the year with strong play, especially if Jordan Horston plays well.

We are playing much better now than we did early in the season. The improvement at the 5 position has been outstanding. I realize that Key had/has a medical problem, but she has never been a real threat on offense. We will see how they do the rest of the year and in the SEC Tournament. There is a good chance we finish the year with strong play, especially if Jordan Horston plays well.

Could be said the competition has gotten weaker at the right time. We will find out in 12 hours if the streak was fools gold or not.

VN Store

Back