Top 10 defensive breakout players: Trevon flowers

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
His number of tackles is concerning. When a safety leads or nearly leads your defense in tackles, that's a defensive red flag, right?

Reactions: spyfish007 and Remy
He has missed a number of tackles and dropped some interceptions this season, and he is the best :oops:

Pro Football Focus graded Flowers as the best safety in the SEC through the first 5 games.

That was same organization that rated JG among the top QBs in the SEC last yr also. Facts are secondary, including Flowers hasn’t been very good. Maybe you don’t actually watch the games.

That was same organization that rated JG among the top QBs in the SEC last yr also. Facts are secondary, including Flowers hasn’t been very good. Maybe you don’t actually watch the games.
Maybe you should read his post again. He simply stated a fact. It’s Farrell and PFF who disagree with you, and “maybe don’t actually watch the games.”

I've always thought he was somewhere around average to below average......Definitely never saw any "elite" tackling.

Of course it's entirely possible he's an elite tackler in practice

Maybe you should read his post again. He simply stated a fact. It’s Farrell and PFF who disagree with you, and “maybe don’t actually watch the games.”

Maybe he should read mine first. I just said Flowers was terrible in pass coverage vs Bama.

His number of tackles is concerning. When a safety leads or nearly leads your defense in tackles, that's a defensive red flag, right?

Absolutely...and deja vu from a couple of Butch seasons, when our secondary guys were the leading tacklers throughout the season.

Reactions: DonDiego

VN Store

Back