Took the time to think about Tenn: practicing the right way

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
As I look back at the way practices were with Butch Jones, and comparing Pruitt’s practices, I see it more complexed.
1. Butch had the music playing loud. Pruitt none.
2. Butch loved to have his players dancing around, Pruitt none.
3. Butch players got hurt a lot for some reason, Pruitt players not so much.
4. Butch hollowing on a megaphone, Pruitt no.

If there is anything that you can think of the differences, please help me out!

We're losing games by 31 and 29 points and we're talking about practice? Our expectations as a fan base seemed to have dropped.

Of course we are talking about practice.

Why wouldn't we?

If we are losing by that much it's probably coming from the practice field. You play how you practice.

I think some people on this board like to chime in without thinking to get that post count up.

giphy.gif

Every ****ing thread.

Do you sad sacks ever run out of gas?

🙄
I'd just like to point out that I have abstained from commenting. Personal growth.

That, and the premise was too far into the weeds to bother.

Reactions: m1al
K, not seeing how he helped us get beat by much less competition and be non competitive with the lower echelon of the SEC but ok?
Curious, should he be credited with the Auburn and Kentucky wins from last year?

Any positive from the past two years is Pruitt's doing, anything negative is the fault of our past coaches. That's how it works around here.

Until he gets fired, then they will say Pruitt was worse than Butch and they will begin to blame him for everything they defended him for.

Any positive from the past two years is Pruitt's doing, anything negative is the fault of our past coaches. That's how it works around here.

Until he gets fired, then they will say Pruitt was worse than Butch and they will begin to blame him for everything they defended him for.

Yup. The coach-worship circle of life.

VN Store

Back