Too Many Players?

mcBee is a great three point shooter and a great passer and it looks like he will play some point this year. Bone is an ok player but he is short and has an injery and the other night he didnt look to good at all. and pearl Jr. as u say plays with a lot of effert and he will receive his minites this year.

is this serious?

What? Woolridge is clearly head and shoulders above McRae right now.

That is the second or third time someone has said something about redshirting McRae. 1) You don't redshirt top 40 players. 2) You sure as hell don't redshirt top 40 players who come in and play like he has in practices, scrimmages, etc.

That is the second or third time someone has said something about redshirting McRae. 1) You don't redshirt top 40 players. 2) You sure as hell don't redshirt top 40 players who come in and play like he has in practices, scrimmages, etc.

It would be an absolute joke to redshirt McRae. As soon as he set foot on campus, he was much, much better than Woolridge is ever going to be. He's clearly the backup to Tatum, and Woolridge's ass needs to continue to be glued to the bench.

What? Woolridge is clearly head and shoulders above McRae right now.

is it just me, or is Woolridge playing out of position? He tries to play the role of a guard but doesn't have the skill set to do that. He's doesn't have a good handle and not a consistent shooter. On the other hand, he seems to have good athleticism and a big body. Why is he not playing the 4 and/or why are we not taking advantage of his size when he is in at the 3 such as posting him against a smaller player.

With that said, I don't think he'd get any more playing time at the 4 than he will at the 3. but, I think he has more potential in the post.

Woolridge was a guard in high school that had a growth spurt late. He doesn't have the experience to play in the post.

We definitely sub'd too much tonight. There's no way you're going to get any cohesion with that many variations in your lineup.

VN Store

Back