Tony Rob Post Surgery Message To Volnation

Get well soon T Rob. I was at Neyland, for your memorable beat down game against Auburn and Bo Jackson in 1985. THANK YOU and the rest of the team for giving me one of the best memories of my life as a Vol fan! Tons of RESPECT to you T Rob! GET WELL!!!!

He arm was like a slingshot and his accuracy was like a Bravo rifle scope, he was as quick as Jimmy Streater, ran like a gazelle, led the 1985 train ride that landed in the City of New Orleans, ushering in the modern era of Tennessee football success, after that win Johnny Majors reminded us all you can go home again,

T Rob was a joy to watch, career ended on a cheap shot in Birmingham, hope he recovers soon

My neighbor had this happen. Scary. He was riding his bike in the neighborhood and instantly lost all balance or coordination, Laying the bike down in a yard. He laid there pretty much helpless. He's pretty well back to normal, other than he has a few lapses now and then.

Reactions: VolnJC
He arm was like a slingshot and his accuracy was like a Bravo rifle scope, he was as quick as Jimmy Streater, ran like a gazelle, led the 1985 train ride that landed in the City of New Orleans, ushering in the modern era of Tennessee football success, after that win Johnny Majors reminded us all you can go home again,

T Rob was a joy to watch, career ended on a cheap shot in Birmingham, hope he recovers soon
The 85 team is still my favorite, they weren't scared of nothing! T Rob was awesome and the team was full of fired up players. In the words of Pat Dye they play defense like crazy people! GBO!!!!

VN Store

Back