Tonight's Final Four

The quality of play the first 3 quarters wasn't very good... but the 4th quarter made up for a lot and honestly, isn't the bottom line? DOWN GOES GENO!!!! DOWN GOES GENO!!!!

Agreed. My comments were not based on execution but rather all the excitement of so many lead changes

Next Jan will be a better shot for the Lady Vols to best UConn than this year would have been since KLS and Collier were the all time duo scorers. Hard to believe that but true

UConn had three number one rated players on the floor last night and the other three were top five in their class. What they lack is a big post player and they got stomped on the boards. The days when they were winning every year they had the big post players along with all the highly rated guards and forward. They no longer have the post players and this makes this a team that can lose to any team that has a strong inside game.

The silver lining for Geno this year is that losing in the semi finals will let him keep his string of never losing in a championship game (11-0). I feel that Baylor would surely have ended it and I think Geno knows it. ND matches up better but will still be challenged.

Reactions: BUBear and Mdoggie
Keeping it loose at Sunday morning shoot around with Tina Turner's Proud Mary.

Holly Rowe (@sportsiren) Tweeted:
Praise!!! Its’s Championship Sunday. Proud ⁦@BaylorWBB keeps on rollin’. ESPN tonight 6:00 pm et Holly Rowe on Twitter

Reactions: T_Vol376
I really don't care who win between Baylor and Notre Dame. I am just glad the Evil Empire is again not playing for the title.

Reactions: Jax_Vol
I do not want McGraw to ever win against a male coached team since she says she will never hire a male assistant because it is a lady’s game.
I will root for Oregon but I think Baylor will win it all.

Can you imagine if a man had made that statement about women? Wow.

VN Store

Back