Tonight on Vol Calls

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I didn't get to hear the whole thing but here is what stuck out to me.

Pat Summit was on. Her take on the game tomorrow is that she really hopes this team can play well enough to win because she thinks they deserve it.

Nice interview with Kevin Simon. He is a pretty good interview. Not that it is news or anything but he said the defense is really dominating the offense. He said he would really like to see the offense step up and make it 50/50 or at least 60/40.

The trivia was counting tomorrow how many championship games have the Lady Vols played in? 11 out of 23.

The last interview was with Trooper Taylor. He said that we have had some problems holding onto the ball (Jabari) and that will not be tolerated and the players know that. Taylor commented on how tough Cory Anderson is and that he has done a great job at Fullback. He also mentioned Rob Williams at Fullback who is a junior that I don't know a lot about.

Jabari ain't the only one that fogets to wash the vasoline off before taking a handoff. Houston has had fumblitis at times, too.

It's pretty bad when a walk on like Yancey is your hardest working running back so far.

VN Store

Back