Tomorrow we take the 1st step

Tennessee may be about to take the next step to finishing 2019 with a 2-10 or 3-9 record. I hope Tennessee beats Florida but I expect Florida to pound Tennessee in the Swamp.

we will definitely be taking a step.... the direction of which will not be good for the program

I was going to post this in response to this thread - but which direction? I will now post it get back to middle ground in response to your post!;)

I don't see how you guys keep saying this. This game is important and stuff but you could of said that about the Auburn game last year and look where we sit now.
One game isn't against an "decent" Florida team isn't going to change much. It helps but the big step everyone is looking for is when we're consistently good all season, 10-2 with close losses to Alabama/UGA.. that's the kind of step the program needs.

We're all so caught up in next year, this is the game that will turn us around... I've learned to accept it for what it is and enjoy one game at a time.

Consistently 10-2 is bordering on great, not just good.

I don't see how you guys keep saying this. This game is important and stuff but you could of said that about the Auburn game last year and look where we sit now.
One game isn't against an "decent" Florida team isn't going to change much. It helps but the big step everyone is looking for is when we're consistently good all season, 10-2 with close losses to Alabama/UGA.. that's the kind of step the program needs.

We're all so caught up in next year, this is the game that will turn us around... I've learned to accept it for what it is and enjoy one game at a time.

The problem is that this is probably the easiest game to play for us in the next 3 or 4 weeks. Lose this one and we are in for a long Oct.

I really love this new found enthusiasm...I sincerely hope you're wrong, but it's fun to actually have faith that your team for once, trust me, I know.

And if y'all do win, maybe it's on to bigger things down the line.

Two weeks ago we were firing Pruitt.....now he is beating Mullen...most bi-polar fan base ever!
Your lumping all the fan base together. Me and many more were never ready to fire Pruitt. Most fans support and are pulling for the Vols and believe we can win. There are more Tennessee fans that just on Volnation and the overwhelmingly support the BIG ORANGE!

Your lumping all the fan base together. Me and many more were never ready to fire Pruitt. Most fans support and are pulling for the Vols and believe we can win. There are more Tennessee fans that just on Volnation and the overwhelmingly support the BIG ORANGE!
It was just a general statement...I hope you can forgive me....

As usual, tomorrow’s game will be when we turn average UF players into stars. There will be big plays and incredible scores.......not by us.

Reactions: Teeman

VN Store

Back