Tomorrow we take the 1st step

Ok. UK has done everything we could do to help you win this game.
We bruised up their OL and DL.
We knocked their starting QB out. You won't have to face him.
We let them come back and win, so they won't come out as angry and hungry.
We even twisted an ankle or two.
There wasn't much more we could do to help you guys out.

Ok. UK has done everything we could do to help you win this game.
We bruised up their OL and DL.
We knocked their starting QB out. You won't have to face him.
We let them come back and win, so they won't come out as angry and hungry.
We even twisted an ankle or two.
There wasn't much more we could do to help you guys out.
Oh man...I know you meant well, but If we lose because of Trask tomorrow, I would make myself scarce if I were you.

I don't see how you guys keep saying this. This game is important and stuff but you could of said that about the Auburn game last year and look where we sit now.
One game isn't against an "decent" Florida team isn't going to change much. It helps but the big step everyone is looking for is when we're consistently good all season, 10-2 with close losses to Alabama/UGA.. that's the kind of step the program needs.

We're all so caught up in next year, this is the game that will turn us around... I've learned to accept it for what it is and enjoy one game at a time.
Why you coming in here being all rational and logical for ! Booooooo....... GBO !!!

Reactions: EricberryFAN
So, when does it actually start? Asking for a friend

In the off-season, duh.

We hire "championship" coaches, the strength coach waxes poetically about how strong we've gotten, the media sunshine pumps about how athletic and eye popping the new crop of freshman are, and we celebrate the 2-star recruit that every other big program "missed" and we stole. Then we'll get beat by the likes of Ga. State and argue among ourselves about how we're 2 years away.

Rinse and repeat. C'mon man.

Reactions: Titan05 and 08Vol
LOOKS LIKE IT BEGINS AGAIN!!!!! The legit prospect of another coaching search by the end of the season. I feel horrible for the players they have been through so much.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back