Tom Brady mocks Peyton Manning's forehead in hilarious TikTok video

What? That is ridiculously not true.

No actually it’s not. Different rules in the eras of football. The past 15 years has been much, much more QB friendly and offensive centric. Also, a QB is a very dependent position. There is no logical way to compare QBs like Unitas, Tarkenton, Stabler to guys like Montana, Brady, Manning, Rodgers or Elway.

No actually it’s not. Different rules in the eras of football. The past 15 years has been much, much more QB friendly and offensive centric. Also, a QB is a very dependent position. There is no logical way to compare QBs like Unitas, Tarkenton, Stabler to guys like Montana, Brady, Manning, Rodgers or Elway.

valid point

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Tom ignoring the fact that he himself has a very prominent super orbital ridge reminiscent of cro magnon man. Maybe he was actually the first to cross the Bering Strait

Actual footage of Brady coming off his bender after losing to Eli in the 2011 Super Bowl.
1655394224729.jpeg

Reactions: OneVolNation
If you saw the Roast of Rob Lowe, there were some hilarious jabs at Peyton during that. Pete Davidson had some funny lines, but Jimmy Carr was the best. Be warned if you look it up, it contains strong language.

If you saw the Roast of Rob Lowe, there were some hilarious jabs at Peyton during that. Pete Davidson had some funny lines, but Jimmy Carr was the best. Be warned if you look it up, it contains strong language.
I can't recall which comedian roasted Peyton with this

"Peyton Manning's head looks like it evolved to not need a helmet."

Comedians delivery was great, and he phrased it better than me.

Peyton couldn't help but lose it and laugh at that.

all those are in the running for GOAT or top 10

What? That is ridiculously not true.
It's ridiculously stupid and he proved how stupid it is with his follow up.

There are Greatest QB's of all-time and all those he listed and more are ...on that list and a bunch aint.

I've never read or seen anything beneath a headline claiming something to be "Hilarious" that was hilarious, or even funny.

But I'm old so maybe my sense of humor became more refined over the years.

Reactions: OneVolNation

VN Store

Back