Tom Allen Should Be A Top Priority

He won 8 games in the 2019 season. The most he has ever won in a season.
I meant to post they only played 7 games regular season games last year. Won 6 outta 7 In conference.Chances are they would have beaten Purdue, but that game was canceled. Not bad and definitely on the upswing. Played a good deal of the season including Ohio St. with a backup quarterback. Probably a much better choice than some of the one season wonders mentioned on here.

I meant to post they only played 7 games regular season games last year. Won 6 outta 7 In conference.Chances are they would have beaten Purdue, but that game was canceled. Not bad and definitely on the upswing. Played a good deal of the season including Ohio St. with a backup quarterback. Probably a much better choice than some of the one season wonders mentioned on here.

I see what you meant now. He is a good coach, but I just don't think he will be successful here. And we sure don't need some one-season wonder or give someone their first shot at HC. I just wish I knew the answer, but more importantly I hope White knows the answer.

Reactions: Vollifer1949
He just went second in the Big 10 East with Indiana. They were one TD away from playing for the whole thing. Duh.

Also, where did Urban Meyer coach before Florida? Utah bro, and was when they were in the WAC.

Before you post about a coach like Meyer, you should check his head coaching record; Meyer lost a total of 2 games in 2 years at UTAH. Pound sand.

Tim Allen would be more appealing

Barry

577207559058a0c4350b34afc744e54b--flash-dc-flash-comics.jpg

Reactions: tastycar
Was an example only and Meyer is the exception and is an exceptional coach. But Tom Allen isn't getting the job...... So pine away.....
No pineing here, he has prohibitive buyout. Just correcting inaccurate comparisons made to support one’s opinion.

No pineing here, he has prohibitive buyout. Just correcting inaccurate comparisons made to support one’s opinion.

accurate comparison - Tom Allen can't hold a candle to Meyer..........and your guy lost in the Outback to Lane with a 4 and 5 record in the SEC; your guy also the Gator Bowl the year before to Pruitt and TN. lolololol.

accurate comparison - Tom Allen can't hold a candle to Meyer..........and your guy lost in the Outback to Lane with a 4 and 5 record in the SEC; your guy also the Gator Bowl the year before to Pruitt and TN. lolololol.
He’s not “my guy” Patty. But inaccurate comparisons still apply to you. Indiana was undefeated when their QB went down this year. He has resurrected IU from the depths. Sorta ignorant to compare to Urby which I didn’t but you did,who has been head coaching for almost 2 decades. Keep laughing cause others are laughing at you.

VN Store

Back