Todd Cox

volmazing

Todd Cox is an Ole Miss Rebel. Hate to lose him, especially considering he was eligible all along. I can't believe his school made such a huge mistake regarding his transcript. Tom Lemming rated him the #8 overall safety last year, even though he propably would have played LB at UT. We could have used a guy with his athleticism. I wonder why he chose Ole Miss the second time around, rather than honoring his previous commitment?

Speaking of LB, does anyone have any new info on Rico McCoy's status?

If everything works out, we should have a couple of studs in McCoy and Andre Mathis for the next few years.

Any thoughts?

i dont know about those two but we have areal good shot at getting a 4 star linebacker from ohio. i think his name is thaddeus gibson

McCoy, Mayo and Mitchell/ Karl would be my front runners as of right now. Hopefully Mathis can contribute early, didnt see any of him before the redshirt.
Mayo's injury could end up be more nagging than McCoy's. Lets hope both make really nice recoveries.
Chavis likes the young, just a hair undersized, hit you in the mouth, nose for the ball LB's.
The Davis and Thompson commits could prove nice.

VN Store

Back