Todays Game Vs Duke

Tennessee vs Duke: Win or Lose by How Many?

• Total voters
If we couldn’t win a championship will Grant Williams , the Admiral and that team we not not going to win one with this one. Yeah we might be Duke but don’t see us winning it all. Plus to many variables .
Shoot, I just want the sweet 16 right now, then I’ll want the elite 8 and so on. We wanna win as many as we can while being realistic that winning it all is beyond incredibly unlikely for us.

Take care of the ball and we’re in the Sweet 16. Sweet…

Go VOLS

It's a nice measuring stick of the strength and weaknesses of our program as well as this specific Tennessee team, this is not a Duke team from the 1990s that appeared in several consecutive final fours, but it is a young team of talented basketball players, which have been on the Duke radar for 4 or 5 years and actually committed and signed with the school.

Duke can be rattled as a young team, Tennessee will need to rattle on offense as well as defense.

I had the Vols by 4+. I don't know if I'd call that win "absolute world domination" but they looked impressive today! Can't believe more than half the posters on this site felt Duke was going to win. Ya gotta believe!

Reactions: Jhilly05
Call me a dreamer folks, but I think Tennessee wins this one.

We have seen Tennessee have good nights shooting and horrible nights shooting... this doesn't apply tonight. As you have seen all season long, we win our games based off defense. Duke struggles against elite defensive teams and that is what we are. We are a veteran scrappy, hard nose defensive veteran team

Duke is young and while very talented, are inexperienced. I have seen flipowski go a couple of games scoreless and that is the key for us, to stop their inside game and force them to beat us from 3.

I think the Vols win this one by 5 points. Pretty or not does not matter as long as you advance. A win today gets us to the sweet 16 against a 16 seed or a 9 seed

Vols 64 Duke 59

You nailed it

I'm gonna give this one to the refs!!

Every time we lose it's because of the refs, so if we win we should give that to the refs also. Right?

Tennessee gonna whip their ass off. Tennessee is the BAD MAN in this game. Duke gonna be crying to the refs all afternoon getting pushed around. It’s gonna be physical. Tenn is a nightmare for these punks.
15% of gamblers realize this - and per usual that 15% is who cashes tickets.
VOLS by 12+
💯

Jay Bilas,Clark Kellogg,and Jon Rothstein can kiss Tennessee's arse rite in the crack

And …..they got some black eyes to cry baby blue devil tears out of. That was a street fight. Love to see it.

Call me a dreamer folks, but I think Tennessee wins this one.

We have seen Tennessee have good nights shooting and horrible nights shooting... this doesn't apply tonight. As you have seen all season long, we win our games based off defense. Duke struggles against elite defensive teams and that is what we are. We are a veteran scrappy, hard nose defensive veteran team

Duke is young and while very talented, are inexperienced. I have seen flipowski go a couple of games scoreless and that is the key for us, to stop their inside game and force them to beat us from 3.

I think the Vols win this one by 5 points. Pretty or not does not matter as long as you advance. A win today gets us to the sweet 16 against a 16 seed or a 9 seed

Vols 64 Duke 59
Damn you're good! Almost perfect prediction. Hat's off!

In a game where the refs let us play and we have a guy like Olivier step up? We will be tough. Our draw looks good too.

VN Store

Back