Today’s game against VCU live stream

I think that gym really had an effect on our team but yeah I agree, this was a horrible decision by our AD

Thanks for the link

Somethings bothered me about the gym, one was the floor. It had a terrible glare. It appeared to be real slick as well

A large number of these Thanksgiving tournaments are in crappy gyms. The Maui Invitational is maybe the most prestigious of the bunch and it's in a 2500-seat sweat hole. Also, the strength of the field is probably more important to them than the TV contract. And it does have a TV contract...this game is actually more widely accessible than the ones on CBS Sports Network, since it's available to anyone with internet whereas not every cable/satellite/streaming outfit has CBS Sports Network available.

I'll be watching on my phone during the football game. Full screen on the phone is really not that bad.

Pretty sure these tourneys don't pay schools to play...it isn't like a bowl game for football.

I will admit this game is a little more out of the way than normal and that the whole SEC Network Plus thing is kind of irritating, but you can definitely set your watch to this place freaking out anytime the game isn't on the CBS broadcast network, ESPN, ESPN2 or the main SEC Network. Like...it's not really that hard, is it?

Isn't the Battle 4 Atlantis played in a convention hall with temp. bleachers on 1 side?

For those of us unable to get TV or radio feed, please keep an updated score and highlights for us.

Thanks.

VN Store

Back