Tobias ranked 42nd best prospect thus far.

GahLee

Drop The Leash
Harris ranked 42nd and Hopson ranked 86th according to ESPN.

I hope both players will be back next year and expect both to be back next year.

How pivitol do you guys see UT's ability to put players in the NBA will be going forward?

By the end of the year I expect both to be ranked higher than that and at least give some thought about leaving.

Hopson ends up in the 50s by the end of the year and Harris stays about the same, unless he puts these numbers up in the tourney - then he jumps up.

If Harris continues to get better, which I assume he will, I could see him getting a first round grade. In that case why would he not go to the NBA. I hope he stays and think that would be huge for the team next year, but I expect he will go.

He seems like the kind of kid that would stay for more than one year, maybe I'm wrong on that assumption.

I really think that both will be back next year and both could use the extra year.

Hopson ends up in the 50s by the end of the year and Harris stays about the same, unless he puts these numbers up in the tourney - then he jumps up.

Tobias should see his stock improve throughout the season.

Tobias is just a very mature kid or he is focused totally on the NBA. The other players have been noting his work ethic, in the gym early and staying late. Sounds to me like he is in a hurry?

If Harris continues to get better, which I assume he will, I could see him getting a first round grade. In that case why would he not go to the NBA. I hope he stays and think that would be huge for the team next year, but I expect he will go.

The family appears to encouragage college .... :dunno:

Both him and his father said he was not a "one and done". I expect he will be back next year.

Didn't Harris say he was staying atleast two years?

I do recall he and/or his father saying 2 years. One thing that could have an influance on both their decisions is what additional penalties the NCAA hands down. If it's a year or two of probation, they might both go after this season. Seems like at one time there was a no-TV games penalty, at least for football. If that happens, they're gone.

Brandon knight is the most overrated players in Cbb this year. By the looks of that Tobias is vastly underrated in my opinion.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Brandon knight is the most overrated player in Cbb this year. By the looks of that Tobias is vastly underrated in my opinion.

If CBP is suspend for for a lengthy period or the entire season or is not retained TB will likely be gone.

If Hopson ends up where you think he will, wouldn't he come back since he won't be a first rounder? Disregard if this has already been discussed.

I'll take Chris Jones, Kevin Ware, and a big man over his brother 100 times out of 100.

We really, really need one of those.

Without a doubt we lose Williams, Fields, and Steven Pearl. That leaves us with Hall, Harris, Maymon...and that's it. If, hypothetically, Harris leaves, we have exactly two post players on the whole roster.

Egad.

Didn't Harris say he was staying atleast two years?

He's going to say that no matter what his plans are. The best thing to look at are mock drafts at the midway point of the season. If hes a consensus first rounder then he's more than likely gone, if not then he'll stay.

i think that the threat of a lockout from the nba next year might keep people in college if theyre smart, and tobias seems like he has a good head on his shoulders

VN Store

Back