Tobias Harris

Johnnyreb#VFL

Work like heck
Making max $33 million, upset about all nba snub, idle last night as hawks close out a game where they trailed the 76ers by 26 with 1:20 left in the 3RD QUARTER! Ended up 2/11 with 4 points and 4 fouls. I know Ben Simmons a little bit weak mentally and Embiid knee issues, so I was a little upset when the former Vol didn’t step up, make a few big baskets, and ice the game. I love Tobias, watched him a couple times in TBA when he was there, but he gotta step it up. I hope he bounces back in game 6 at Atlanta.

Making max $33 million, upset about all nba snub, idle last night as hawks close out a game where they trailed the 76ers by 26 with 1:20 left in the 3RD QUARTER! Ended up 2/11 with 4 points and 4 fouls. I know Ben Simmons a little bit weak mentally and Embiid knee issues, so I was a little upset when the former Vol didn’t step up, make a few big baskets, and ice the game. I love Tobias, watched him a couple times in TBA when he was there, but he gotta step it up. I hope he bounces back in game 6 at Atlanta.

Sixer's are chokers.
Stars are made in the regular season. Legends are make in the post season.

As a longtime Hawks fan, I was thrilled with the 16 and 26 point deficits that Atlanta has come back from in the last two games.

The hack a Simmons foul shot strategy has worked out nicely and Atlanta has more scoring options like Gallineri and Williams when Bogdanovich and Huerter have off nights.

True To Atlanta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I read Doc Rivers has 11 playoff games in his career where he has blown a 15+ point lead in the playoffs, more than any other coach.

Doc Rivers was a solid point guard for the Hawks in the John Drew/Tree Rollins era and he is just a mediocre playoff coach.

Nate McMillan has outcoached him so far in this series.

As a longtime Hawks fan, I was thrilled with the 16 and 26 point deficits that Atlanta has come back from in the last two games.

The hack a Simmons foul shot strategy has worked out nicely and Atlanta has more scoring options like Gallineri and Williams when Bogdanovich and Huerter have off nights.

True To Atlanta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you think y’all match up well against the nets? Ice Trae is fun to watch

Do you think y’all match up well against the nets? Ice Trae is fun to watch

I think Atlanta matches up very well against Brooklyn.

Capela and Collins can take turns guarding Durant while Bogdanovic and Huerter and Young and Hill all can guard Irving.

Young is a great facillator as well as a scorer.

I think Atlanta matches up very well against Brooklyn.

Capela and Collins can take turns guarding Durant while Bogdanovic and Huerter and Young and Hill all can guard Irving.

Young is a great facillator as well as a scorer.
Capela isn't going to guard Durant. JC isn't a good defender. The "ideal" guy to put on him would be Hunter but he is done for the year.

The only 76ers that made a FG in the 2nd half of last night's game were S.Curry and J.Embiid. That's almost hard to believe.

Love college basketball and alwsys pulling for a VFL to do well in the NBA but will not watch any NBA any more. Insanely overpaid athletes using the league for a political mouthpiece.
I’m with you friend. The league is paying a dear price for that for sure. Viewership numbers are so low it’s at a critical level now!

Reactions: volunator
I’ve lost a lot of interest in the NBA mainly due to the transient players. I can’t imagine Magic or Larry wearing any other NBA jersey.

680C871F-18EA-40D9-8993-8E577C4E4AE3.jpeg

Reactions: Chemvol
I’m with you friend. The league is paying a dear price for that for sure. Viewership numbers are so low it’s at a critical level now![/QUOTE]
Viewership should not be hurting. Whenever I heard people say they wouldn't be watching anymore, they where told big deal , you think the NBA cares if you watch or not. Well I think they are beginning to care.

I’ve lost a lot of interest in the NBA mainly due to the transient players. I can’t imagine Magic or Larry wearing any other NBA jersey.

View attachment 374741

KD and LeBron both pulled a weak a$$ move to win a ring.

They’re both terrific players physically but mentally, they’re soft.

NBA is nothing but super teams anymore.

The only 76ers that made a FG in the 2nd half of last night's game were S.Curry and J.Embiid. That's almost hard to believe.

At least JE made one last night.....he was 0-12 in the previous game

What it comes down to, imo, Doc decided to rest his players instead of stepping on the neck, which is fine, but u don't wait until Atlanta gets the lead down to 11 before u bring in your starters. Yes, Tobias had a bad game, but has had a great playoffs before last night, it's just magnified because of the epic collapse. It's on Doc, imo. Embiid has a bad knee, Doc thought he could rest him for the rest of the game, he couldn't. Embiid's knee got stiff, because he sat too long and when they needed him, he wasn't able to get back to his 1st half self

KD and LeBron both pulled a weak a$$ move to win a ring.

They’re both terrific players physically but mentally, they’re soft.

NBA is nothing but super teams anymore.
Magic and Bird both had superteams in the 80s, they just recruited players to join them instead of leaving town, same with Jordan in the 90s.

Lebron leaving Cleveland to join the .500 heat isn’t the same as KD joining an established 73-9 warriors team. KD joining up with harden and kyrie in Brooklyn is more similar to brons move.

Reactions: Vol49er
Love college basketball and alwsys pulling for a VFL to do well in the NBA but will not watch any NBA any more. Insanely overpaid athletes using the league for a political mouthpiece.

But you'll be sure tell us all about it apparently.

Reactions: zjcvols
Magic and Bird both had superteams in the 80s, they just recruited players to join them instead of leaving town, same with Jordan in the 90s.

Lebron leaving Cleveland to join the .500 heat isn’t the same as KD joining an established 73-9 warriors team. KD joining up with harden and kyrie in Brooklyn is more similar to brons move.
Huh???

Who did Michael Jordan recruit?

Scottie Pippen was a Bulls draftee.
Horace Grant was a Bulls draftee.
BJ Armstrong was a Bulls draftee.
Stacey King was a Bulls draftee.
Toni Kukoc was a Bulls draftee.
John Paxson signed in 1985 with the Bulls; Jordan's second year in the league.
Dennis Rodman was traded to the Bulls from San Antonio.
Ron Harper signed with the Bulls when Jordan was retired.

The bulk of their contributors to their 6 titles were homegrown talent from the draft, or obtained without any offseason persuasion of Jordan. In fact, player input under Jerry Krause was one of the team's chief complaints. Did you not watch "The Last Dance"?

Huh???

Who did Michael Jordan recruit?

Scottie Pippen was a Bulls draftee.
Horace Grant was a Bulls draftee.
BJ Armstrong was a Bulls draftee.
Stacey King was a Bulls draftee.
Toni Kukoc was a Bulls draftee.
John Paxson signed in 1985 with the Bulls; Jordan's second year in the league.
Dennis Rodman was traded to the Bulls from San Antonio.
Ron Harper signed with the Bulls when Jordan was retired.

The bulk of their contributors to their 6 titles were homegrown talent from the draft, or obtained without any offseason persuasion of Jordan. In fact, player input under Jerry Krause was one of the team's chief complaints. Did you not watch "The Last Dance"?
Not only that, who did Magic or Bird recruit?

Just so false. Drafting players isn't the same as recruiting them during free agency.

VN Store

Back