Tobias Harris Eastern Conference Player of the Week

He's looked good, he struggled last season in a funky lineup with poor spacing. Morey already working his magic in Philly

Reactions: Stoked
I'm shacking up with u, during the NCAA Tournament, Indy. Cool ?
Dude I’m hopin they allow fans! Wonder how long it’ll take them to play all of the games at 1 venue. Surely some of them will be played at bankers life fieldhouse too.

Reactions: The Dog
Not a surprise that he's doing well in a Doc Rivers system again. Brett Brown was a terrible coach for the 76ers. I hated that they traded JRich but Seth Curry is a much better fit for them and gives them a lethal 3 point shooter to open up lanes for Embiid, Tobias, and Simmons. Also doesn't hurt that the terrible experiment that was Al Horford is gone!

Reactions: Vol49er
Not a surprise that he's doing well in a Doc Rivers system again. Brett Brown was a terrible coach for the 76ers. I hated that they traded JRich but Seth Curry is a much better fit for them and gives them a lethal 3 point shooter to open up lanes for Embiid, Tobias, and Simmons. Also doesn't hurt that the terrible experiment that was Al Horford is gone!

Read an article that Josh actually went to the GM and said he knew he wasn't a good fit for the team as currently structured so he quietly said he would be glad to stay if they wanted but he felt it would be best if they traded him.

The point was a comparison of doing it the right way versus James Harden.

Reactions: IndianapolisVol

VN Store

Back