Tobias Harris as a freshman

Hopson has a TON of work to do, and free throws are where it begins for him. With his ability to get to the rim, he has to be in the 75-85% FT range. Bobby and Wayne made HUGE strides in that department this year, so there is hope. Ball handling and attitude are two other areas for Scotty to improve on.

Jujuan Smith made huge strides between his sophomore and junior season. Hopefully Hopson and Tatum will be able to do that.

I don't know if he'll make an imediate impact but I think once when Jerrone Maymon is eligible he could be solid player for us. I don't if it'll happen but he could slide in the 4 position and allow Tobias to slide to the 3.

A freshman won't be able to provide the leadership that Chism did... or the experience (obviously). He should be a nice player, but expecting his to replace Chism right of the box is setting yourself up for disappointment.

All Harris needs to do is score and rebound next year, with decent defense.

will be good and will probably have an attitude Thats all we know at this point

even if he matches Chism's stats, i would rather have Wayne back than a true freshman. I doubt Tobias will be able to lead like Wayne did this year and he's probably not gonna be near as tough as Wayne was. He'll have some adjustment, but hopefully he'll be someone we can count on

even if he matches Chism's stats, i would rather have Wayne back than a true freshman. I doubt Tobias will be able to lead like Wayne did this year and he's probably not gonna be near as tough as Wayne was. He'll have some adjustment, but hopefully he'll be someone we can count on

does anyone honestly expect him to come in and take over the leadership role that wayne had this year? of course not. Is it reasonable to expect him to score a lot, work his tail off to become a better defender, and be a horrible match up for opposing teams on the offensive end? Yes. Very much so.

Who else can take over the team ? Other big time recruits? Hopson must mature. Brian has definitely toughened up but he's not a # 1 leader type. Kudos to Bruce on his improvement. Know him from HS.

does anyone honestly expect him to come in and take over the leadership role that wayne had this year? of course not. Is it reasonable to expect him to score a lot, work his tail off to become a better defender, and be a horrible match up for opposing teams on the offensive end? Yes. Very much so.

okay? thanks for making my point ha. i wasn't trying to imply everyone thought he had to step into wayne's leadership role. i was stating that i would still rather have wayne next year than tobias as a question earlier was mentioned

I think he can be How Aminu was to Wake Forest, very long and athletic, more productive than Scotty
Its easier for bigger guys to come to college than guards it seems like, as they wont have as much pressure on them to score tons

okay? thanks for making my point ha. i wasn't trying to imply everyone thought he had to step into wayne's leadership role. i was stating that i would still rather have wayne next year than tobias as a question earlier was mentioned

sorry for not reading your mind and knowing you were answering a question? quote the question and then id know. either way it was a dumb question because the fact is wayne is gone and harris isnt.

VN Store

Back