Tobias all Vol!

Right, yeah, you're not bitter about it at all. That much is definitely obvious…

In any case, every time a prominent recruit rejects one school and chooses another, many fans of the rejected team express the same sentiment you're expressing here. That's how it goes.

Im really not bitter, I know there are cuse fans who are but I just dont get worked up over 18 year old kids decisions. Im just stating my opinion, I think the kid could have handled things better.

No that was not Jersey. I'm from Jersey. I'm a Jersey boy born and raised and that was def not the Jersey attitude. That was the New York attitude. (maybe just maybe it had a little of a North Jersey feel but thats pretty much considered New York now a days anyway) South Jersey and North Jersey pretty much consider themselves different states but it def wasn't the South Jersey attitude.

Where in jersey are you from? I am from Morristown

Regardless of whether or not Cuse is bitter, I applaud him for showing some class and telling us congrats. It's nice to see people like him come here and make sensible comments, as opposed to the trolls who frequent boards such as these and do nothing but make idiotic, inflammatory statements.

And to your statement that it didn't hurt Syracuse's class that much, I agree. I think it would have helped Syracuse had he signed, more so than it hurt them that he didn't (from a depth standpoint anyway, if you get what I'm sayin'). Regardless, you're definitely right on the money that Harris signing with UT helped us more than it would've helped you. We'll be losing MINIMUM 4 starters (and probably all 5 if Hopson decides to dip for the league) after this season, and badly need players like Harris. Hopefully, the fact that at least 4 starting spots will be open will cause Pinkston to sign with UT as well.

Once again, thanks for showing your class instead of your @.$$, Cuse. It's much appreciated and refreshing!

Last edited:
WVU fans are claiming we must have paid Harris on his unexpected visit the other day. You can find these tools over at eernation.com

WVU fans are claiming we must have paid Harris on his unexpected visit the other day. You can find these tools over at eernation.com

That happens, when we signed fab melo lville fans were saying the same thing. It came down to harris seeing the vols losing alot of key players and seeing the chance to be the man, the focal point of the offense.

If this has been said.......sorry

Did anyone see the presser on ESPU ...when he was talking and the Syracuse fan walked behind him and mouthed "A$$ Hole"?????? What a pie hole!

Fans need to have some class. This kid made a decision, a difficult one, and was classy about it. For a fan to do that.....CLASSLESS!

Glad to have this young man.....he will be a great assest to UT!

If this has been said.......sorry

Did anyone see the presser on ESPU ...when he was talking and the Syracuse fan walked behind him and mouthed "A$$ Hole"?????? What a pie hole!

Fans need to have some class. This kid made a decision, a difficult one, and was classy about it. For a fan to do that.....CLASSLESS!

Glad to have this young man.....he will be a great assest to UT!

Im pretty sure the guy behind him mouthed good luck

C'mon man, have you ever seen the NBA Draft right down the street? There are nasty, classless fans all over New York and you know it. They live to boo. Wear opposing colors to a Jets game and see the 'class'.
Also, Harris chose the Vols, as will Pinkston, because Syracuse is too guard-happy. You guys live to jack up deep 3's (not that we can talk after last year, but that was the exception..). Plus, being a zone-D master doesn't really translate to the NBA as well as killing in transition and manning up well.

If that is the case....I appologize.:redface: My wife, myself, and 3 friends at the house last night all thought it was "a$$ hole" that was said. I hope it was not.

Either way...glad to have him as a Vol!:thumbsup:

Not trying to start something, but it looked that way to us.

I don't really know much about Tobias, but Roy doesn't seem to be in the same mold as Melo and Granger at all to me. Can you explain? What nba player is he most similar to?

Yeah buddy, no problem sorry for the delay.

There are alotta comparisons with melo because he can score off the dribble. Pull up jumpshots, back to the basket, can get his own shot at any time, also really likes to drive etc...

He has comparisons to Roy and Granger because he handles the ball fluidly and is very unselfish with the ball and is very heady on the court, never flustered. This would be great to have, since we have always seemed to fail at the big parts of the game. (e.g. ramar smith not passing to an open lofton, being blocked by Oden, Chism shooting a 3 vs purdue, missing our final shot against OK state and Miss st last year)

I realize these may seem farfectched, but There are certain parts of these guys's games that he seems to be strong at. Were very lucky to have this player.

Witch Doctor back hi @Freak just here lurking. Witch Doctor say Rick Barnes is the stuff

Bones Never Lie.

Ps First page of this article, scroll down, find ya boy. There is only 1(one) Witch Doctor and he is I.
You're correct Doc, Barnes has reminded me why I keep looking at Tennessee schedules and prepare accordingly

Reactions: Witch_Doctor
You're correct Doc, Barnes has reminded me why I keep looking at Tennessee schedules and prepare accordingly

Witch Doctor is so happy he is here. Witch Doctor really thinks this team can go far. Ok Witch Doctor back to lurking until needed or someone talking smack! lol. Witch Doctor say nice new fresh digs by the way
@Freak ! Witch Doctor say tag me @Witch_Doctor . Later Vol fans!

Bones Never Lie.

VN Store

Back