To Tee Martin and Jay Graham...

VolBallGuy

The Member
Thank you guys for giving it a go again. I think a good portion of the fanbase wants to see you guys do well with your careers. The timing was not the best but y'all are still VFLs. Best wishes and maybe you guys will circle back around.(Yes I know there is a good chance they wont read this but what the heck). Just remember Vol fans, at the coaching level its a business.

I honestly don’t care one way or the other. It’s a business and we fans think all ex players have a warm, fuzzy feeling about their schools. A few do maybe but when you’re in the “business” it’s just not that big of a deal. I don’t wish Jay any success at Bama (nothing personal it’s business) and Tee needs to get all the experience he can then take a big time coordinating job so he can someday be a HC. It’s a business ...not personal!

Reactions: 007Racer and tbh
Thank you guys for giving it a go again. I think a good portion of the fanbase wants to see you guys do well with your careers. The timing was not the best but y'all are still VFLs. Best wishes and maybe you guys will circle back around.(Yes I know there is a good chance they wont read this but what the heck). Just remember Vol fans, at the coaching level its a business.

👍🏻

Reactions: VolInNW
Arian Foster's mom use to read and respond on here back in the day. There is probably a 50/50 chance they see it.

I’m amazed that people actually post this kind of stuff.

IMO I do not think it is a good idea for former players to come back to their team as coaches.. Might have been OK before social media. Even before social media, if Majors or Fulmer had never coached here they would be more beloved by all Vol fans and they would have still made plenty of money coaching at other Universities. Thankfully Peyton is smart enough not to come back and coach here. He don't need the money and it wouldn't end well. You can lose at other Universities and the fan base still loves you as the player they followed. Lose and stink it up at your home University and you lose half the fan base. just the climate now days.

I approve of this message!!!

Reactions: VolBallGuy
Tee ate too much

VN Store

Back