To Protect and to Serve II

Live and be handcuffed and get your day in court or run and give them a reason to shoot you. I wouldn’t run. I would eff the prosecutor up in court. I’m not saying that’s fair because it’s not. You want fair or alive?
The problem is that many black men are being taught that the entire system is rigged against them because of systemic racism. Therefore, they feel like they have to run from police, fight, and risk death whenever they get pulled over or interact with police.

In other words, as with so many other problems in America right now, it’s an upbringing issue.

The problem is that many black men are being taught that the entire system is rigged against them because of systemic racism. Therefore, they feel like they have to run from police, fight, and risk death whenever they get pulled over or interact with police.

In other words, as with so many other problems in America right now, it’s an upbringing issue.
You are correct. With no logical father figures too many are taught a self fulfilling prophecy

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. It really is that simple.
I've watched about every video on Police Activity's YT channel, this is basically the motto. The number of people who refuse to show hands, reach, actually pull a gun when four cops are drawing down on them, etc. is unreal. And there's so many videos of 4 people in the car and the only one that gets shot is the one that runs off into the dark with a gun. The cops really don't give a **** what color you are, you pull a gun and it's over.

I agree and they see so many examples of it playing out in real life. The media is not helping with a volatile situation. Media has and will continue to divide.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I agree and they see so many examples of it playing out in real life. The media is not helping with a volatile situation. Media has and will continue to divide.
I hope everyone paid attention to the peaceful protests in 2020. Broken homes and families isn't just a black community problem anymore. The black community was just the trial run before they destroy the larger society.

I hope everyone paid attention to the peaceful protests in 2020. Broken homes and families isn't just a black community problem anymore. The black community was just the trial run before they destroy the larger society.

I must agree with you here.

If the government says I'm here to help, you need to run. Cut them off, do not take their assistance. There are either strings attached or the unintended consequences will virtually kill you.

Shot a guy in the groin in a jailcell by himself.

Damn, that was brutal to watch. I don't care what kind of round was in that shotgun, but a 2 foot away shotgun blast to the twig and berries is going to blow them off with a blank round. The guy was locked in a jail cell by himself and some stupid POS thought this was necessary?

He killed 3 cops, tried to kill 6 and is still alive. An unarmed black man was just shot 60 times. Tell me you can see the obvious.
Are you just glossing over the one killed in Louisville and the one captured alive in W TN? Both shot police officers and the result doesn’t match what you are implying.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
WTF is up with Albuquerque police?
Some swat teams from what I’ve seen have become very militant and extremely careless about suspect apprehension. They don’t care about peripheral damage or death. Only the suspect matters. Apparently justice means you can lose your life and home and they won’t be held responsible for it. Good news is bad guy is dead.

The new model I’ve seen being implemented on a small scale is predictive policing. If someone living in your home is convicted of any crime they will visit your home 2 to 3 times a day looking for violations and checking on that person. It can culminate in 15 to 20 visits a week if they find any statute violations they will write tickets and tie you up in court for months. In the bigger picture it’s harassment, theft and a violation of the 4th. They are calling it a
“police model” but in reality it is a Rico violation from policing agencies.
Predictive Policing Explained

Some swat teams from what I’ve seen have become very militant and extremely careless about suspect apprehension. They don’t care about peripheral damage or death. Only the suspect matters. Apparently justice means you can lose your life and home and they won’t be held responsible for it. Good news is bad guy is dead.

The new model I’ve seen being implemented on a small scale is predictive policing. If someone living in your home is convicted of any crime they will visit your home 2 to 3 times a day looking for violations and checking on that person. It can culminate in 15 to 20 visits a week if they find any statute violations they will write tickets and tie you up in court for months. In the bigger picture it’s harassment, theft and a violation of the 4th. They are calling it a
“police model” but in reality it is a Rico violation from policing agencies.
Predictive Policing Explained
Oh, the 4th Amendment (probable cause) and 5th Amendment (due process) have been under attack since the Patriot Act.

Predictive policing is just one of a number of ways police departments in the United States have incorporated big data methods into their work in the last two decades. Others include adopting surveillance technologies such as facial recognition and social media monitoring. These developments have not always been accompanied by adequate safeguards.

Oh, the 4th Amendment (probable cause) and 5th Amendment (due process) have been under attack since the Patriot Act.
The Patriot act is among some of the worst bills ever passed.
If not for the filibuster it could have been so much worse. Now some morons want to do away with the filibuster right before they lose power.

I thought this was a good one. Woman refused to show her receipt when the police were called and ended up being tased and taken to jail. Sorry, but if I can prove I bought something in 10 seconds vs jail, I'm taking the easy way out.

I thought this was a good one. Woman refused to show her receipt when the police were called and ended up being tased and taken to jail. Sorry, but if I can prove I bought something in 10 seconds vs jail, I'm taking the easy way out.

What did he arrest her for?

Lawsuit incoming

VN Store

Back