To Protect and to Serve II

More fake news. I had more than 2000 hrs of training initially and then 200-500 hrs of additional training yearly. That was on top of 4 years of college. Just because some podunk sheriff dept in the sticks may require less doesn’t make it a normal average.

If anything the licensing procedures for barber/Cosmetology whatever is too stringent by governmental standards

From the same "reliable" linked article:
On another note… We think gold could DOUBLE and silver could increase by up to 5 TIMES in the next few years.
That's why we published a new, 50-page long Ultimate Guide on Gold & Silver that you can download here.
Inside you'll learn...

Reactions: Rickyvol77
So the Illinois State Trooper is claiming this was all over an air freshener hanging on a rear view mirror. if that is the case, this makes it far, far worse of a reaction than expired tags or a stolen vehicle.

OK, so I posted a story about "air freshener" last year. Apparently, these cops are being trained to specifically pull over cars with "air fresheners" because that must be a sign that drugs are in the car.

Air freshener...

Last edited:
Reactions: VolFaninFla
Hold on... not saying that two wrongs make a right, but I think police should thin about that the next time they think about arresting someone. They should ask, "Is this worthy of this guy/gal going to jail?"
Do you think that police take everyone to jail? Because it’s about 90% of all they interact with that they don’t take to jail

You went the complete opposite way of my post. 1/10 going to jail seems like a lot
I used to work a 5 days on 4 days off rotation of 10 hour shifts.

On morning shifts - usually no arrests, lots of traffic zone assignments (school zones)

On afternoon shifts - mix of all kinds of calls. Literally one after another. Maybe 1-2 arrests on shift depending on call. Other times no arrests

On nightshift - lots of criminal activity. Most arrests maybe 1-2 a shift. Sometimes none. Sometimes 5-6 depending on what’s going on

VN Store

Back