To Protect and to Serve II

115908422_10164063262495137_7948121074935792712_o.jpg
Yeah this cartoon is crap as leftists have already said they mean abolish, not defend, and these rioting thugs run the party now.

Obviously, the mistake this guy made wouldn't have mattered had he been a cop...

Dad arrested, charged after beating man, 20, he found in his 14-year-old daughter's room
Wtf is this?.....
Police say they likely would not have pursued legal action in the case had it not been for the father allegedly firing his gun as the suspect fled his property.
If I found a 20 year old in my 14 year old daughter’s room..... I’m fully entitled to end that bastard’s life IMO

Wtf is this?.....
Police say they likely would not have pursued legal action in the case had it not been for the father allegedly firing his gun as the suspect fled his property.
If I found a 20 year old in my 14 year old daughter’s room..... I’m fully entitled to end that bastard’s life IMO
Only needs one father with a daughter on his jury. Too bad I don't live in this town!

Wtf is this?.....

I think the takeaway is "legally you need to take the guy out while he's still in the house".

I think the takeaway is "legally you need to take the guy out while he's still in the house".

LOL, isn't it funny how the "law" works......

Man's codified laws can suck my b**** and I'll gladly deal with any "punishment" found "guilty" of....sometimes there are more truly righteous things than some words some lawyer or politician decided was "correct".

Should have just pummeled the dude with his hands and feet and elbows and knees.

Wtf is this?.....
I think they mean against the father only, the writer didn't write the story well

Reactions: Carl Pickens
So WTF was this guy doing walking around with the rest of us?

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd told reporters Wednesday at a news conference that TJ Wiggins had a long rap sheet with 230 felony charges, 15 convictions and two stints in state prison.

And he's only 26.
Well he started at 12yo so it really wasn't that many

Shout out to Travis Henry.
yup. Cook at a local WH went to school with him and talks me up every time we go in

Ole Grady Judd got 'em. Don't screw around in Polk County. His annual sex trafficking sting should be coming up soon.
That's what he calls it anyways. All they seem to do is pick up a bunch of methed out hookers. Sheriff Joe used to do the same

That's what he calls it anyways. All they seem to do is pick up a bunch of methed out hookers. Sheriff Joe used to do the same
Didn't know of Sheriff Joe only been here since 2010. I remember the first press conference I saw of this around Christmas where like 130 people were arrested. Wife and I were like WTF did we move to. She looked at me and said I don't remember this growing up here growing up.

Didn't know of Sheriff Joe only been here since 2010. I remember the first press conference I saw of this around Christmas where like 130 people were arrested. Wife and I were like WTF did we move to. She looked at me and said I don't remember this growing up here growing up.
Sorry, sheriff Joe is in AZ and always seemed to have a prostitution/massage parlor bust every year. Grady does the same but calls it trafficking when it's just a bunch of hookers and Johns. He likes to see and hear himself and wants everyone else to as well

St. Louis Prosecutor's Office Busted Altering Evidence; Reassembled Non-Operable McCloskey Pistol To Classify As Lethal

The pistol Patricia McCloskey waved at protesters who broke down a gate to trespass on their private street was a non-operable 'prop' used during a lawsuit they were involved in, so a member of Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner's staff ordered the crime lab to disassemble and reassemble the gun - allowing them to classify it as "capable of lethal use" in charging documents filed Monday, according to KSDK5.

In Missouri, police and prosecutors must prove that a weapon is “readily” capable of lethal use when it is used in the type of crime with which the McCloskeys have been charged.

Assistant Circuit Attorney Chris Hinckley ordered crime lab staff members to field strip the handgun and found it had been assembled incorrectly. Specifically, the firing pin spring was put in front of the firing pin, which was backward, and made the gun incapable of firing, according to documents obtained by 5 On Your Side.

Firearms experts then put the gun back together in the correct order and test-fired it, finding that it worked, according to the documents. -KSDK5

St. Louis Prosecutor's Office Busted Altering Evidence; Reassembled Non-Operable McCloskey Pistol To Classify As Lethal

The pistol Patricia McCloskey waved at protesters who broke down a gate to trespass on their private street was a non-operable 'prop' used during a lawsuit they were involved in, so a member of Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner's staff ordered the crime lab to disassemble and reassemble the gun - allowing them to classify it as "capable of lethal use" in charging documents filed Monday, according to KSDK5.

In Missouri, police and prosecutors must prove that a weapon is “readily” capable of lethal use when it is used in the type of crime with which the McCloskeys have been charged.

Assistant Circuit Attorney Chris Hinckley ordered crime lab staff members to field strip the handgun and found it had been assembled incorrectly. Specifically, the firing pin spring was put in front of the firing pin, which was backward, and made the gun incapable of firing, according to documents obtained by 5 On Your Side.

Firearms experts then put the gun back together in the correct order and test-fired it, finding that it worked, according to the documents. -KSDK5
Someone is losing their job over this one

VN Store

Back