To Protect and to Serve II

Just word of mouth unfortunately. Not the dead womans mouth though. She can’t talk anymore.
Yea moral of the story. Don’t make deals with drug dealers and take money from them to get drugs shipped to your house. Also make sure your boyfriend doesn’t shoot police officers

Where is she from? Around Knoxville probably not, but I wouldn't rule it out.
She has history of psych and was dealing drugs w her boyfriend got arrested and was going away a long time. Fought was handcuffed and when they set her in her car (big tactical mistake by the way). She grabbed her bf’s illegal gun and shot her self

Lets see where the FOP stands on this horrific act...

Louisville police FOP president 'disgusted' by Metro councilwoman statements in Breonna Taylor case

"To say that I was disgusted and appalled by that statement is a dramatic understatement," River City FOP president Ryan Nichols said at a press conference. "Calling someone that shot an on duty police officer in the official performance of his officials duties a hero is a slap in the face" to police everywhere.

"Statements like this can not be tolerated by city leaders."

He called on Green to apologize to police.

In her own press conference, Green did not apologize for her comments.

There should be. He's hitting white people that can't speak. I'd love 5 minutes alone with him.

Not sure why this is in the cop thread, but whatever...

I don't think you will find 5 people on the planet that would defend this. Obviously, this guy deserves to be either in jail for a long, ling time or taken out of his misery.
The only thing wrong with this story is that the mainstream media will not report on this because it goes against their narrative.

I don't think you will find 5 people on the planet that would defend this. Obviously, this guy deserves to be either in jail for a long, ling time or taken out of his misery.
The only thing wrong with this story is that the mainstream media will not report on this because it goes against their narrative.
Well, a mod is welcome to move it to the negligent nurse thread.

I looked, there isn't one.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Too bad she didn’t kick the tyrant in the nuts.

Please answer this question.

When a law enforcement officer has an interaction with a law abiding citizen who has a carrying permit. Why does the officer unarm the law abiding citizen for their “safety”? What about the safety of the law abiding citizen? Cops kill far more innocent law abiding citizens than law abiding citizens that kill them.
Because they don't know who law abiding citizens are until they work out the details of the stop. Best to remove the gun from the equation, then they can investigate and handle appropriately without fear of their lives, with all weapons secure no one gets hurt in theory.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

It said he was a patient/student at this facility?

If he has mental issues I would not wish death or even bodily harm on him, but at the very least he doesn't need to be among the public in general and vulnerable people in particular ever again.

Again that is only of he was a patient with mental issues. If he was not I wouldn't mind cracking his jaw a few times myself

Is the guy a hero for shooting a police officer? The police weren’t there illegally
Maybe if the cop was the one killed in this “no warning/no knock “ raid this ******** will stop. They were there on bad information and an innocent person died. Someone in the police department should be accountable for such a horrific mistake

VN Store

Back