To Our georgia Lurkers

The UG Bulldogs are who we thought they were a team that continues to find some glorious way to choke, and the SC Gamecocks found a way to make the defeat abysmal.
1 of the best kickers in College Football showed he's human with 1 of the worst misses ever.
Yes, he really choked on a cock

Reactions: crovol
I am all about kicking someone when they are down. It’s fun to finally get the chance. But I would trade our situation for Georgia’s in a heartbeat. JS

Lol! You are 0-2 vs Georgia teams this year. When you act like beating Mississippi State is a huge deal you know you are a dumpster fire. They were dancing in the locker room like they won a National Championship. It was funny to watch.

One step at a time.

Reactions: feathersax
Lol! You are 0-2 vs Georgia teams this year. When you act like beating Mississippi State is a huge deal you know you are a dumpster fire. They were dancing in the locker room like they won a National Championship. It was funny to watch.

I live in the state of Georgia and what fun this week has been. Braves...joke. Falcons joke and not much of a professional program. They should consider shutting down the falcons. GA Tech joke again..and now the puppy dogs..not the top tier team their stupid fans think they are. So funny to listen to them talk all the excuses. Best website so far. Firekirbysmart.com The puppy dogs will never be a top tier team like the Vols were in the nineties. WILL NEVER HAPPEN. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: feathersax
We have some good UGA posters on here that weren’t obnoxious after last week. Out of respect for them I withhold comment.

I too was thinking somewhat along those lines but perhaps in a harsher manner. We are just as arrogant as Dawg fans when we beat them or on a winning binge. So it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

VN Store

Back