To My Faithful Readers!

OneManGang

I am sorry for not getting the South Carolina thing done.

However, there were some mitigating circumstances. 1) I got called in to work on Sunday (normally my day off and column-writing day) 2) CharterVol blew into town that night and we had a "Gus and Woodrow" session at Clancy's on Gay St. which resulted in 3) a big head on Monday morning which made my getting called into work 3 hours early just that much more enjoyable.

After working six out of the last seven days, I slept most of today (Wednesday) before rousing to go watch the BasketVols demolish Tusculum with Elder Son&Heir.

Go in Thursday at Zero Dark Thirty.

This coming Saturday, I will be speaking at a symposium at Tennessee Tech about the Cherokee Code Talkers. I have attached the program below.

My friend, if I could wield and master the keys of the board one half as well, I would humbly offer my services. However the Lord blessed me neither the words nor the historical cannon you possess.

If I recall, this is the first week you have missed in a long, long, long time...it is certainly forgiven. As my old high school coach was fond of saying, "One in a row ain't no streak.".

I am sorry for not getting the South Carolina thing done.

However, there were some mitigating circumstances. 1) I got called in to work on Sunday (normally my day off and column-writing day) 2) CharterVol blew into town that night and we had a "Gus and Woodrow" session at Clancy's on Gay St. which resulted in 3) a big head on Monday morning which made my getting called into work 3 hours early just that much more enjoyable.

After working six out of the last seven days, I slept most of today (Wednesday) before rousing to go watch the BasketVols demolish Tusculum with Elder Son&Heir.

Go in Thursday at Zero Dark Thirty.

This coming Saturday, I will be speaking at a symposium at Tennessee Tech about the Cherokee Code Talkers. I have attached the program below.
Lol. I feel like that whole post is a code to all your code talking buddies.

Who are you?
Me either. Not sure what that flier has to do with UT football.

Please tell me blue font was intended. If not,
giphy.gif

Whew. The lack of a SoCar thread had me worrying that you'd been hit by a bus or something, OMG.

Reactions: OneManGang
Hello? Hello? OMG? The lack of a Kentucky thread has me worried. Are you OK?

VN Store

Back