To Emphasize The Importance Of Winning Tomorrow...

Good stat hat. Any memories of that tournament?
Posted via VolNation Mobile
The multiple altercations in the first round game against GW. The tournament organizers told the UT contingent they'd never invite them back as long as Jed was the coach.

It'd be nice to win it....we need to play better than we did against VCU last night

After that game there was an attempt to meet in the parking lot outside of the hotel for more fighting.

Thug life til I diz ai.

It'd be nice to win it....we need to play better than we did against VCU last night

Sounds strange to rest players this early, but our studs have no reason to be tired at this point. Pearl rested his starters alot against VCU.

We should see some blood sweat and tears Friday with everything left on the floor.

Jay Wright had better be ready, I know our team will be.

I cannot see UT winning tomorrow night at all though... just playing too much sloppy basketball and no spark

I'm real concerned about Villanova's guard play. They have three really good ones, and I really don't see how we're gonna to be able to contain them. This is a game where Josh Bone would be really nice to have over McBee.

I remember sitting up to the early hours of the morning listening to those games. It's hard to believe we haven't won any tournament since then.

Pearl has a deep enough roster that he should be able to play the substitution matchup game all day. If nova gets into foul trouble, it's all over for them.

I don't see Nova getting into foul trouble.

The Vols need to keep their guards out of the paint. They haven't shot particularly well from 3 point range, and we haven't either. Tennessee needs to own the paint. And can't afford to get shredded by the Nova guards. I REALLY hope someone gets hot from 3 tonight for us.

Someone catching fire from 3 could blow the top off this game for either team. Is this the game Killa Cam steps up and makes it rain like the Georgetown game last year?

Someone catching fire from 3 could blow the top off this game for either team. Is this the game Killa Cam steps up and makes it rain like the Georgetown game last year?

B000F0UV3Q.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V55370928_.jpg

:dunno:

if scotty comes out with little fire under his belt and plays with passion we have a chance. but thats proably asking a bit to much from him. tobias needs whole lot more touches in this game. we also need tobias to be on the floor more, pearl has been resting him to much i think. we need number 12 on the floor:lolabove:

I remember sitting up to the early hours of the morning listening to those games. It's hard to believe we haven't won any tournament since then.

Every year we get just a bit closer to a championship. Can't get any closer than we did last year. Maybe this will be our year.

Georgetown was 2 years ago. Last year was DePaul and a very good Purdue team that we lost by 1 point. Chism shot a 3 with about 4 seconds left on the clock.

if scotty comes out with little fire under his belt and plays with passion we have a chance. but thats proably asking a bit to much from him. tobias needs whole lot more touches in this game. we also need tobias to be on the floor more, pearl has been resting him to much i think. we need number 12 on the floor:lolabove:

Tobias has been in foul trouble alot. That might be the reason he hasn't seen 30+ mins a game. Jmo.

VN Store

Back