To all the UT fans still proudly displaying...

The only Tennessee thing I ever "got rid of" was my 98 Fiesta Bowl national champions shirt...it was ingested into an air conditioner in my tent in the middle east during an Afghanistan deployment.

First off thank you for your service.

Go Vols

Took my front bumper power T off, still got my bumper hitch cover power T on though, living in Bama it used to anger the bammers so much when we were winning and good and put 7 in a row on them now they just feel sorry for me it sucks.

I just thought we b!tched in here, I didn't think anyone was really burning their fan card. I'm never going to stop wearing UT gear. Watch, tie, shirts, club head covers (my golf gAme sucks so it's appropriate) car magnet, key ring, bottle opener, front yard flag etc.
I get harassed every Monday at work. Part of being a fan I thought. Because one day. . .

...their Power T front license plates, their Orange TriStars, their interlocking UTs, their UT Alumni, their Longhunter VOLS decals and all the other myriad Big Orange logos on their vehicles -- this Bud's For You!

I was out running errands this weekend in beautiful and prosperous Williamson County and was struck by how many of us, including myself, still proudly proclaim ourselves UT fans, amid a sea of bandwagoneers with Sissy As and Flattened Gs and all the rest adorning their vehicles in this melting-pot suburb of corporate relocatees.

We're down but we're not out. It's still OUR State. If I had the wherewithal, I'd buy all you VFLs a craft beer of your choice -- or at least a Bud.

I used to get lip from coworkers...always talking smack about Tennessee. I enjoyed it.

Now all I get is looks of pity and shallow words of encouragement. You know you’ve hit rock bottom when Maryland fans take pity on you.

Reactions: Boca Vol
...their Power T front license plates, their Orange TriStars, their interlocking UTs, their UT Alumni, their Longhunter VOLS decals and all the other myriad Big Orange logos on their vehicles -- this Bud's For You!

I was out running errands this weekend in beautiful and prosperous Williamson County and was struck by how many of us, including myself, still proudly proclaim ourselves UT fans, amid a sea of bandwagoneers with Sissy As and Flattened Gs and all the rest adorning their vehicles in this melting-pot suburb of corporate relocatees.

We're down but we're not out. It's still OUR State. If I had the wherewithal, I'd buy all you VFLs a craft beer of your choice -- or at least a Bud.
I was in a small town outside of Austin, TX this past weekend wearing my Orange and ran into a young lady wearing a Vols shirt in Walmart. She was from Florida, a UTK grad (not UT Austin - they don't know the difference here), and moved to TX for work.

Fastest T in Tennessee
FBE3B957-8E32-496E-B4CE-5ACF6242C650.jpeg

Honestly reason most of it's still on vehciles is PITA to take off I'd guess

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of UT fans in the Tampa/Orlando area. I live there for approximately 5 years and seen at least one UT fan on a daily basis, especially in Orlando.

I have a orange T magnet in Alabama on the back of my truck and I am little over a hour away form Tuscaloosa.

Reactions: Kngsport VFL
As crazy as it sounds, I am wearing more orange now than normal. Truly great fan bases never run from who they are.... never, we will be back!!

I like BL Platinum. GO BIG ORANGE! Win or lose, I love my Tennessee Vols.

Why wouldn't there be a lot? Barnes will have us in the Sweet 16 this year :D

Reactions: vollygirl

And that same loyalty has gotten us where we . When Alabama or Florida have struggles their fans send a message to the administration and demand change and they get it and look where those programs are. We have sucked for years and we go around patting ourselves on the back bragging about what good volunteer fans we are while the program goes in the tank.

I was drinking a beer from my Power T coozie at a bar in Augusta last week. Caught a little flak from some young Georgia fans. Reminded them that their last national title was closer to WWII than today. That shut them up, and actually ended up having a pretty good conversation about what it was like to be in the stands and watch your team win a championship. Turned out to be ok guys, just excited they have a good team right now.

VN Store

Back