To all my Marines out there...

Oh, WENEEDAQB it is good to hear from one of my WarPigs! O311/8152 Infantry Squad Leader and in Iraq I had a team of 11's and one of 31's. Best group of Mother (word deleted) I have ever tread ground with.

Hell, it's all part of proper competition. I had a Drill Instructor who put it best, "Nothing wrong with them, they just ain't us" and then proceeded to rain hate and discontent on us.

Had a push-up competition with a marine in pensacola. We got evacuated to a base in Albany, Ga because of the hurricane. We were there with about 200 Air Force, 500 marines, and about a 1,000 Navy. On the last day we got a little creative and decided to do some things. And when your in Tech School (AT training for Navy and I dont know what it is for the marines or army) the competition between the branches can get a little serious. We circled around and did push-ups for 45 mins just me, the marine, and a navy guy. The Navy guy fell out about 15 minutes in. Me and the Marine went at it till the end until he fell out. Someone was smoking and actually threw their butt at my face and it burned me a little but it was ok, because I stood up and the Senior Chief of the guys there came up to me and shook my hand and said "I guess we cant call you guys CHAIR FORCE anymore" It was priceless. But when you get out into the real world you start to realize everyone depends on each other to get through the wars and none of the other stuff matters! We are all brothers but the above story is one I will always carry with me for as long as I live! GO MARINES, ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE, COAST GUARDS, AND CIVILIANS! Everyone plays a part! GO VOLS BEAT OLE MISS! :rock:

Two of my former students went into the Marine Corps. Both of then came back to see me after camp and were totally changed men.

Thank you for taking great boys and turning them into better men. Thank you for putting your lives on the line for all of us, day in and day out. I am proud to live in the country with the world's best volunteer army defending my freedom.

Happy Birthday, USMC!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Happy Birthday to my fellow brothers and sisters. Heres health to you and to Our Corps.

2000-2005

234 years and still going

All of us out here in civilian land could never tell you guys and gals in arms strongly enough how very proud we all are of you.

Happy Belated Birthday, my brothers. Once a Marine, ALWAYS a Marine. Semper Fidelis.

-Sgt. B/3521
1998-2002/2004-2008

VN Store

Back