'21 TN WR Walker Merrill (Tennessee signee)

You think Jeudy is the best college WR ever?
He wasn't even the best WR in his division last season...

And my goodness YouTube Randy Moss at Marshall.

It's debatable that he's the best WR in Bama history. Personally Amari Cooper was that guy for me. Julio Jones 2nd. Jeudy a close 3rd. I'm a big fan of Juedy, but there's no way take him over Peerless Price of 1998 or Peter Warrick of 1999.
Justin Jefferson was better and is better

Reactions: GojiraVol17

This kid is going to be HB's best friend. We have nobody like him on the roster.

Merrill in underneath routes against safeties, nickels or LBs will be a nightmare with Hyatt and Wideman o the outside... Beckwith at TE. Our offense is going to be fantastic if we can progress in the run game.

This kid is going to be HB's best friend. We have nobody like him on the roster.

Merrill in underneath routes against safeties, nickels or LBs will be a nightmare with Hyatt and Wideman o the outside... Beckwith at TE. Our offense is going to be fantastic if we can progress in the run game.
Jimmy Calloway the playmaker will be somewhere. Watched his film again and he is my fav 20 recruit.

Jimmy Calloway the playmaker will be somewhere. Watched his film again and he is my fav 20 recruit.

We are going to be stacked. Need another student RB like Cody Brown, an elite rusher and a high level CB. We about to be dangerous to anyone we play.

All the star gazers bitching about our recruiting are going to be eating crow for every meal.

Wow!! What a route runner! You're right, he will be a nightmare for opposing defenses to cover.

From corner36:

Walker has been timing in the mid to high 4.4’s this off season. He was playing with a bad knee (meniscus). He got that cleaned up and he’s 4.47 41 inch vertical consistently. Timed 10.7 in time trials in track a month ago. Again the difference is the explosiveness and quickness/change of directions. He’s very sudden. He’s the best athlete in the state IMO.

Love how the reality is actually the opposite of what many posters were saying in this thread. Shows how deep stereotypes are, even if it's subconscious.

Randy Moss
Calvin Johnson
Corey Davis
Desmond Howard
Tim Brown
Larry Fitzgerald

Off the top of my head. Wait till I spark this joint, I’ll add 45 more above Jeudy

I don't think Buck meant best ever. I think he meant best that he has seen in person since he's been training players. That's how I took it.

VN Store

Back