'21 TN WR Walker Merrill (Tennessee signee)

That may be true, but no one really relies on their rankings. They just base theirs off their offer list & who’s after them, etc. They’re not known to watch film and all that jazz. I really really like this kid, tho.

This is a good pick up. Good job CJP and staff.

Btw-
Does a poster who watches film mean anything? All recruits look good on film. No one on here is a college coach. A poster's opinion after watching film means nothing

Reactions: blued125

Btw-
Does a poster who watches film mean anything? All recruits look good on film. No one on here is a college coach. A poster's opinion after watching film means nothing
I’m a college coach

For UT’s pot team.
National Champs every year

WELCOME TO BIG ORANGE COUNTRY!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

tenor.gif

Btw-
May be so if you only look at highlights. If you know what to look for, you can learn @lot about how good a player he can become.

Who would you all say our last great white hype at WR was? I'm sure the 70s or 80s must have had a few. Let's get some names out there

Low bar. I'm trying to get someone that led the team in receptions, for instance.

Zach Rogers played with the NY Jets for a while. Had his fair share of big plays at UT as well.

Josh Smith after him had a productive career for the Vols

Reactions: memtownvol
Looks better at safety.
Physical kid.

At WR he looks to catch with his body a lot.
Great leaping ability! Acrobatic athletic kid but not very sudden. Needs work on his route running.

Why? Because he's white?
Because Hunter Renfrow is a good comp. Slot guy who will do the stereotypical things you would expect. But look for him in short years age because he looks like somebody who always gets 3 or 4 yards. That’s huge when you’re trying to get the ball over the goal line.

VN Store

Back